IGNORED

Evian Christ - Revanchist

thumbass

The first track rules, i'm glad warp releases some stuff like this.

hope the rest is as good ⛷️⛷️

Sure it basic to some of you here but sometimes you need some heavenly ball dwstruction on a soundsystem when u come home from work

• Like 6

On 9/11/2023 at 12:57 AM, Ivan Ooze said:

Sure it basic to some of you here but sometimes you need some heavenly ball dwstruction on a soundsystem when u come home from work

speak for yourself, i work at the ball destruction factory 

• Haha 5

That second single felt like Burial's take on trance and I am not sure whether I like it or not.

I feel like this guy's debut album is extremely over-hyped as a genre-defining statement or whatever, yet it doesn't sound that unique. Lorenzo Senni's output felt way bolder right from the start imho (bolder and also way more fun)

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, thumbass said:

I have liked no other tracks of his in this thread, but I did enjoy this. I thought it was pretty fun and like a less in-your-face take of Russian Hardbass.

• Like 1

well this is one of the best Warp releases of the year imo

just absolutely gorgeous with some truly pummelling moments... i think On Embers might be one of the best openers of the year (even though i feel like Ultra wouldve fit perfectly as an opener)

thumbs up all the way!!!!

• Like 1