IGNORED

Seefeel - Everything Squared (August 30, 2024)

16 minutes ago, gnarlybog said:

Yeah this is a good interview.  Love the two tracks I've heard so far from this release.  Excited to also hear that there is already another Seefeel release next year along with hopefully an American tour as well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just got this in the post this morning. First few spins (it's a fairly short album). Awesome piece of work. They've updated their sound without really sacrificing anything. It really does sound like a Seefeel album. Really impressive.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, o00o said:

Great to hear - looking forward to have it as well tomorrow 

Perfect excuse for another, and legit, WFH day. 

Did anyone make the Cafe Oto gig? I didn't make it. 

First listen: It's very nice. Very textural, but with high production quality.

Reminds me of those psychedelic constantly morphing AI videos — One moment it's aquatic, then metallic, then smoky, then covered in a plastic tarp. "Antiskeptic" is my favourite atm, but think my appreciation of this modest release will grow with time.

Best, gnarlybog.

Loving this EP, it somehow manages to take little bits from each configuration of Seefeel, update it and fit it together in a cohesive whole. Obvs Sarah Peacock's voice is like the glue to all of this.

The only downer is that it is so short, so I'm very happy to hear there's a full album on its way.

• Like 1

Yeah this EP is sounding great, nice to have a new Seefeel record to play after 14 years.

Was not expecting 'Climactic Phase' era guitar loops to make a reappearance on Multifolds. The whole thing does really have a good mix of all their previous eras. Roll on the new LP.

• Like 1

Loving this EP. When I was on tour with them in 2019 they were playing out an earlier version of 'Multifolds' but it had a different title then. Most of these tracks were kicking around then in an early state.

• Like 4

This is really nice!

Agree with the fact it needs to be longer though! Would be happy for all the tracks just to sit in the same sort of space for twice as long tbh! 

• Like 1

Some good insight there.

I was aware (ch-vox) was done as a favour to Richard after he did that remix, but I didn't know it was supposed to be an E.P. that expanded itself.

I'd love to hear the lost Seefeel records from the late 90s, hell any of it, theres loads of it by the sound of it. it seems like Mr Clifford has a very modest view on his own talents (or perhaps a ruthless perfectionism that serves him well)

• Like 2