IGNORED

Plaid - Scintilli

Guest maus

New, nice photo of the Muna-na-Mono packaging :

plaid1480.jpg

Can't wait for it to be released !!! Think I'll grab the CD asap !

i've ordered the CD just so i can have this and use it as an ornament... a pointless 'obje d'art'. (as it was intended)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So all preorders get a free download, unless you happened to order the LP-T, in which case you have to wait for the physical t-shirt to arrive so you can redeem the download code? That's pretty lame.

Haven't you learned your lesson with Bleep preorders? Zole.

Seems enough people complained about it that they decided to let us have it now. Woo! This is unexpectedly a great album. Thanks to the rabid subforum fanboys for making me have low expectations!

So all preorders get a free download, unless you happened to order the LP-T, in which case you have to wait for the physical t-shirt to arrive so you can redeem the download code? That's pretty lame.

Haven't you learned your lesson with Bleep preorders? Zole.

Seems enough people complained about it that they decided to let us have it now. Woo! This is unexpectedly a great album. Thanks to the rabid subforum fanboys for making me have low expectations!

you're welcome. lol

scintilli's typography is fucking gorgeous

Totally agree.

Unbank is my favorite still.

Unbank is my least favourite! lol

agree about the typography and artwork, tho. top notch classy shit!!!! Big up.

I love Missing and Unbank. Nice tracks on this album but not as good as their old stuff, after mulitple listens. I'm a bit disappointed, but I have a feeling that the next one will be better.

Pretty disjointed. Some amazing tracks on here, but as a whole the album lacks the direction and textural coherence of something like Spokes or Not For Threes. Scintilli honestly sounds a bit like a film soundtrack. I want to see whatever scene Unbank is the score to.

I want to see whatever scene Unbank is the score to.

Space. Not sure how, but definitely sounds like a space song to me.

70's Glam Rock meets Dr. Who, space !!!!

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I've never heard a Plaid album from start to finish but am seriously thinking about buying this.

get on the trolley, buster!

yeah that sux balls. so you'll have to buy the CD or vinyl or digi downlow if you want to hear it now? gutted.

You can pick up Plaid’s album in LP-T format—aka buy the shirt and get the album with it. The shirt is in gunmetal grey and is printed with elements of the album cover. Each LP-T has a download code to redeem the original album in lossless format tagged into the collar. Check it out via Bleep. You can request an advance download code by e-mailing support@bleep.com. Just so you know, requesting an advance code means that your t-shirt will not have a download code tagged into the collar.

Archived