IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

Cowboys and Aliens was actually pretty damn cool. It's got a good cast and does a great job at being a fun movie with a good story. The aliens are pretty wicked looking. And the effects were great.

cowboys_and_aliens_movie_poster_teaser_hi-res_01-405x600.jpg

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool Bros, the Story - 1. Finding the plot amidst the tune drindles of mystlemanh and forgathers was tiresome and epidinomic. the crostles were esillstich and "bangevre" only once? come on. plausibly late in the film, when Rebocca furnishes the rooms with incense, amber, chrisnah, fine things and embullganceses i figured the four indis would come together again but of course they fucking ruin in when the teme demeanor gets all milky, caressed and the only formidable counterpart in the whole film curls down the celestial aromas with ansullary canointments at the same exact moment the mist dissipates to reveal the moon was a rippling reflection effect even eighth grade could do? SERIOUSLY? 11/10

Anyways - 10/10. good ending

The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest - 7/10

A very good go at the end of the 3 Swedish films. A lot better than the second and ends very well. Not sure if I'm gonna bother with the US adaptations when they/it comes out. I can't see it beating these. One thing that I did find a bit far fetched

When she heads to the disused warehouse and again meets Niederman. She's gingerly rocking about on top of the boxes. How the hell in that time did she manage to get down, turn the radio on, get on the level below him and find a nail gun without him seeing. That's some damn quick movement. It just seemed like the writing for that was rushed. Imo anyhow.

However, it was a really enjoyable trilogy and I would recommend all three films. 8/10 overall

Been watching the Harry Potter movies lately as my kid has been getting into them. Jesus - Hermione's acting in Goblet of Fire is terrible. Even the faggot from Twilight outacts her.

Been watching the Harry Potter movies lately as my kid has been getting into them. Jesus - Hermione's acting in Goblet of Fire is terrible. Even the faggot from Twilight outacts her.

i think that she was rebelling or something during that episode. At least this is how i rationalized it.

Also, i'm glad that i've never seen twilight for comparison.

The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest - 7/10

A very good go at the end of the 3 Swedish films. A lot better than the second and ends very well. Not sure if I'm gonna bother with the US adaptations when they/it comes out. I can't see it beating these. One thing that I did find a bit far fetched

When she heads to the disused warehouse and again meets Niederman. She's gingerly rocking about on top of the boxes. How the hell in that time did she manage to get down, turn the radio on, get on the level below him and find a nail gun without him seeing. That's some damn quick movement. It just seemed like the writing for that was rushed. Imo anyhow.

However, it was a really enjoyable trilogy and I would recommend all three films. 8/10 overall

The American ones are being done by David Fincher though...(DAVID FUCKING FINCHER!!!) But he has said that his series is not going to be based on the already existing films but instead his own interpretations of the novels. It looks to be pretty badass from the preview. Not to mention Trent Reznor's doing the soundtrack. I'm definitely checking it out.

Martyrs, first half good, second half bad, it basically started to decay as soon as the premise started to unfold.

I think that was the point dude, this wasn't a happy film

I've read a very similar tale by Edgar Allan Poe so I lost interest on the second half, first half to me was like a modern Jean Rollin with a budget, was liking the lesbo plot. Still, it's miles better than Human Centipede and A Serbian Movie.

Cool Bros, the Story - 1. Finding the plot amidst the tune drindles of mystlemanh and forgathers was tiresome and epidinomic. the crostles were esillstich and "bangevre" only once? come on. plausibly late in the film, when Rebocca furnishes the rooms with incense, amber, chrisnah, fine things and embullganceses i figured the four indis would come together again but of course they fucking ruin in when the teme demeanor gets all milky, caressed and the only formidable counterpart in the whole film curls down the celestial aromas with ansullary canointments at the same exact moment the mist dissipates to reveal the moon was a rippling reflection effect even eighth grade could do? SERIOUSLY? 11/10

Anyways - 10/10. good ending

I'm going to go see this tonight, wish me luck!

i think that she was rebelling or something during that episode. At least this is how i rationalized it.

Also, i'm glad that i've never seen twilight for comparison.

I'm gonna go ahead and blame the director. She's much better in Order of the Phoenix. Also I would like to clear my name of the accusation that I've actually seen Twilight. ;) I only know he's in it cause of IMDB

Super 8 aka Letdown-Meltdown

that movie kinda sucked. droppin my rating from a 3/5 to a 2/5. sooo Atop. FUCK YOU. not including you in my next mix.

Guest Sprigg

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo 8/10

Not bad, but it felt a little slow for the first half. The main girl plays her part exceptionally well and the main good guy was okay. Villains all did a pretty good job, especially her guardian. Fuck that guy ( :emotawesomepm9: ). It made me want to read the book, which almost never happens with book-movies. Definitely going to see the other two via netflix within the week or so.

The Five Obstructions (Lars Von Trier)

LVT has reputation for being an asshole but he's actually such a nice guy, this is a good film about friendship.

Life During Wartime (Todd Solondz)

My first TS. Stunning photography, parts with Joy felt like a horror film. This is so strange, made me want to know more about this guy.

Happiness (Todd Solondz)

So this is the prequel for LDW. Once you know the back story of Joy and the writer sister things get even more chilling but kinda hated it as a whole, it is so morbid and unpleasant.

Welcome to the Dollhouse (Todd Solondz)

Cruel beyond belief but save proportions this is how it feels to be bullied as a kid by your peers, parents, teachers, the entire universe. It is truly heartbreaking and feels like a classic.

Palindromes (Todd Solondz)

Awesome to have like eight different actresses playing the same character. Black woman part with the Sunshine crew one of the most WTF things I have ever seen. Mark Wiener needs to see some Adam Curtis docs. Daring and disturbing, no complaints here.

Hitler: A Film From Germany Part I The Grail (Hans Jurgen Sybenberg)

Setting the rules for the seven hour epic. Puppets section is one for the ages.

Happiness (Todd Solondz)

So this is the prequel for LDW. Once you know the back story of Joy and the writer sister things get even more chilling but kinda hated it as a whole, it is so morbid and unpleasant.

Really? I thought it was extremely funny in places. Great dark comedy.

Archived