IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a bit unfair JR, its at least as funny as some of the stuff you've posted.

OK, I'll bite - explain to me why these are funny.

Similar vein as Afex Adventures, crude drawings, short and nonsensical.

Never said they were hilarious, I was just pointing out that they were no more out of place than any of the other stuff in this thread.

I agree with joy on this one, these have to really be good to get my attention after the past few years of similar (better) things.

Thats a bit unfair JR, its at least as funny as some of the stuff you've posted.

Never said they were hilarious, I was just pointing out that they were no more out of place than any of the other stuff in this thread.

Yeah, but where's the joke? The fact it's crudely drawn? Apparently they are references to Breaking Bad or some show I haven't seen, and that's fine - but with such an obscure reference, does it lose the humour to most viewers? I'd say so.

The Afex Adventures comics are funny because we all understand the references - it would be like telling Hindi cultural jokes to a group of skinheads in some rural town in Germany and expecting them to get the joke.

Yeah, but where's the joke? The fact it's crudely drawn? Apparently they are references to Breaking Bad or some show I haven't seen, and that's fine - but with such an obscure reference, does it lose the humour to most viewers? I'd say so.

The Afex Adventures comics are funny because we all understand the references - it would be like telling Hindi cultural jokes to a group of skinheads in some rural town in Germany and expecting them to get the joke.

So only post humour that applies to everyone? I dont get why you have such an issue with something you dont find funny, its not even like its offensive.

Who cares though, this is tiresome.

tumblr_m0hy6xY9sd1r5crhao1_500.png

tumblr_lvl9vjh8771r5crhao1_500.png

tumblr_lzfjx8cdN61r5crhao1_500.png

Please, don't post anymore of this stupid shit. It's not even remotely funny.

i sense a slight bit of irony here

tumblr_m0hy6xY9sd1r5crhao1_500.png

tumblr_lvl9vjh8771r5crhao1_500.png

tumblr_lzfjx8cdN61r5crhao1_500.png

Please, don't post anymore of this stupid shit. It's not even remotely funny.

yes, it is funny, in kind of a nostalgic way...

the "i'm the one who knocks"

the "it's not a rock it's a mineral"

and the idea of gus calling them chickens is pretty funny

and i like the crude drawings

and when walter says "fine jesse" lol

you gotta be kidding me...

it's divided in 3 sketches

the one about the joke "knock knock" and walter answers "I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS"

"it's not a rock it's a mineral" bROCK - bMINERAL

and the last one where gus calls them chickens (people with lack of courage) lol

I thought those comics were ok. Not as good as afxaventures, though.

edit:

also really confusing on first read, because I thought that it was one comic

HEY GUYS STOP TALKING ABOUT WHAT'S FUNNY NOW OK BECAUSE IT'S REDUCING THE FUNNY TO NON-FUNNY POST RATIO

SQUEE CAN YOU DELETE ALL THE BULLSHIT INCLUDING THIS PLEASE

FANX

Guest Rambo

what we need is to do is rid this thread of all the fluff. We need to keep words to a minimum.

Minimum is the new maximum.

Pictures, not words. Joy, not argument.

To say little is to increase our potential for laughter. When i think of laughter, i remember happy times. I remember times i laid on my back in the living room with family simply living in that moment of intense joy and hilarity.

Sometimes it's about saying less. Less is more. Sometimes it can even be about saying nothing at all.

"silence is golden" - Boy George

We don't need to find consensus on what is funny. Learn to take pleasure from things that you hate.

"everything is brilliant" - Jesus

I'll quote roasty also. This is his take on the content distribution (hope that's a phrase) of this thread.

60% non-lulz

36% discussion on what is deemed lulzy

4% actual lulz

60% lulz

36% discussion on what is deemed lulzy

4% actual lulz

I believe we are much nearer to 10% actual lulz but this could be tripled (at least) with less chatter and less space taken up with commentary. We all love to chat but not here please.

No more talk.

there is a time for talk and there's a time for pictures.

Pictures say a thousand words. Why 1000? I think it was Muhammad Ali that said something related to this. But he didn't use a picture to say it. He should have used a picture if that is what he said.

Even if it wasn't him, the message remains the same.

edit. Let's just enjoy the pictures

muhammad ali didn't use pics, it was illegal back then, that's why people get mad when you post pics of his face, because it is illegal in their traditional culture

So only post humour that applies to everyone? I dont get why you have such an issue with something you dont find funny, its not even like its offensive.

Who cares though, this is tiresome.

I guess you missed the tirade a few pages ago about similar crudely drawn "ironic" cartoons being posted and how un-funny they are...

Archived