because people probably already talked about this 3 years ago

and so it's as if we're in 2009 again

because i brought it up again

whereas I should have gone back and read three years worth of Steinvord threads

so i wouldn't embarrass myself like this

I bet in your next humorous post

you'll tell me to read the rules.

lol

There's a new upload of the official vinyl release. Sounds like a pretty decent rip:

So there isn't going to be a digital release? How about some more tracks? Grant promised so... as always Rephlex completely disappears for ages with no news whatsoever.

ps: What is the voice at 2:47 saying?

Wow forgot how sick that track was.

Edited by pissflaps

We should mark this thread as solved and say RDJ is in fact Steinvord, the end.

atThay ayway ifyay ityay isnyay'tay ichardRay, oeverwhay ityay isyay illway etgay ustratedfray ithway ichardRay akingtay allyay ishay editcray andyay illway avehay otay eventuallyyay owshay imselfhay.

Ifyay ehay evernay evealsray imselfhay, enthay itsyay earlyclay eenbay ichardRay.

Iyay opehay omeonesay ashay alteredyay ayay odmay aboutyay isthay exttay oryay atthay ayay odmay isyay urrentlycay eadingray ethay anslatedtray igpay atinLay osay atthay ethay anplay ancay ommencecay.

Edited by ZiggomaticV17

atThay ayway ifyay ityay isnyay'tay ichardRay, oeverwhay ityay isyay illway etgay ustratedfray ithway ichardRay akingtay allyay ishay editcray andyay illway avehay otay eventuallyyay owshay imselfhay.

Ifyay ehay evernay evealsray imselfhay, enthay itsyay earlyclay eenbay ichardRay.

Iyay opehay omeonesay ashay alteredyay ayay odmay aboutyay isthay exttay oryay atthay ayay odmay isyay urrentlycay eadingray ethay anslatedtray igpay atinLay osay atthay ethay anplay ancay ommencecay.

higgledy-piggledy

Guest KRiSh 05

I reckon it's Tom and Richard, but more work has been done from the first one.

Old tracks, but not so old.. and at least the master has been done very recently..

Sorry but i don't really believe that someone succeded in copying so many details of their style.

It's never only production techniques. It's really the approach to composition and dreaming about doing music that gives different and original styles.. Monolith is a good example of someone having very big skills with production, and really similar approach to making music as them.. and that's why it's a Rephlex guy :) But.. still, he's quite different in style. He's got it's own.

This one is coming from their myspace also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG5rggaSD8A

And sounds really AFX.. in the way the track is arranged and mixed....

Someone can confirm about this one ? It's not on their myspace, audio is so poor i can't really say something about it and so-called original link is non existant: http://www.myspace.com/dynamischsaure

What about phorumwanky 'intelligent review mix' on their myspace ?

Ironic take on old-school techno.. :)

Discuss, or speculate :D

K