IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Played Smash Bros Friday and part of Saturday - fun, especially with multiple players, but I fear it's Mario Kart all over again - fun for the first few weeks unlocking things, then it gets stale fast.

Went back to Binding of Issac - still fun, still trying to unlock all the characters.

Played some Resogun (still fun after all this time and still one of the PS4 best shumps) in preparation for Geometry Wars 3 that comes out tomorrow - looks fantastic, and I was always jealous of the XBOX crowd for having the first two games.

Supposedly we'll also get a Guilty Gear Xrd Sign demo for PS4 - I want to try it and see if it is as fun as BlazBlue.

The new guilty gear looks so pretty. Did you see the Blazblue finals at EVO this year by chance? It was absolutely crazy.

Played Smash Bros Friday and part of Saturday - fun, especially with multiple players, but I fear it's Mario Kart all over again - fun for the first few weeks unlocking things, then it gets stale fast.

Went back to Binding of Issac - still fun, still trying to unlock all the characters.

Played some Resogun (still fun after all this time and still one of the PS4 best shumps) in preparation for Geometry Wars 3 that comes out tomorrow - looks fantastic, and I was always jealous of the XBOX crowd for having the first two games.

Supposedly we'll also get a Guilty Gear Xrd Sign demo for PS4 - I want to try it and see if it is as fun as BlazBlue.

not a huge fan of 2d (mainly play tekken) but i'm totally gonna jump on that xrd demo 'cause it looks so beautimous. spent the whole weekend playing irl mtg with the old lady. popped in cod for all of 20 minutes. hoping for smash bros as a bday/xmas gift from someone ;O

Edited by juiceciuj

Bah, absolutely terrible at tower defence games. My brain just doesn't grasp the strategies !

Currently (as well as Fallout 3) playing the fabulous Valdis Story:

It's a 2D Metroidvania (my fave genre) with absolutely fabulous art, combat system & music. The characters (especially the main guy) and storyline are a load of shite but then that's always been the case with the genre !

^^ That looks pretty cool. Love me a good Metroidvania.

It's currently £3.69 (not sure what that is in dollars, maybe something like $5 ? ) on gog.com - http://www.gog.com/game/valdis_story_abyssal_city

PewDiePie + Brostep + Game full of memes, pretty sure that's the game you can play whilst in the waiting room at Hell !

I don't think so unfortunately (haven't found a way myself). It's completely DRM free though, and you always have your game collection available to download any number of times from the site through your account (there's a download manager if you want a 'Steam alternative' client, but I don't bother and just download the .exe

Finally beat a run in Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth after a -20 win streak. Now there's more levels and it's harder. I don't remember sucking this much at the original. Fml.

Congrats! Yes, it's harder than the original. Cain has been nerfed, but he was OP. You can't just take all the pills without fear anymore.

The challenges where you get a pretty good build are fun after many crappy runs. 'Computer Savvy' and 'The Host' are good.

Congrats! Yes, it's harder than the original. Cain has been nerfed, but he was OP. You can't just take all the pills without fear anymore.

The challenges where you get a pretty good build are fun after many crappy runs. 'Computer Savvy' and 'The Host' are good.

Yeah the nerfing of the pills in general was responsible for my first 5 losses. I don't remember there being so many negative-effect pills in the original (I didn't have the Wrath of the Lamb expansion), so I was in the habit of immediately using all the pills I picked up. Was surprised to find them repeatedly killing my tear rate/speed/range. Now I tend to just avoid the pills in general. It would be cool if there was a feature like the carrot man in the original Toejam & Earl where he would identify what pill you had in exchange for a coin or two.

The new guilty gear looks so pretty. Did you see the Blazblue finals at EVO this year by chance? It was absolutely crazy.

No, I didn't - hook us up with some YouTube love, mang!

Just finished Transistor. What a great little game (+ gorgeous IDM soundtrack).

As a huge fan of Destruction Derby 2, Wreckfest on Steam looks might tempting, even if not properly released yet. Anyone played it?

[youtubehd]pY3FaWC9Dck[/youtubehd]

Just finished Transistor. What a great little game (+ gorgeous IDM soundtrack).

As a huge fan of Destruction Derby 2, Wreckfest on Steam looks might tempting, even if not properly released yet. Anyone played it?

[youtubehd]pY3FaWC9Dck[/youtubehd]

yes, it's awesome. the car damage/deformation model is ridiculous and leads to copious amounts of hilarity.

does this look legit?

http://www.gamekeysnow.com/keys/Dragon-Age:-Inquisition?setc=gb&gclid=CjwKEAiAy8ujBRCY6c-hveijhFASJAAcyGicdUnDU0XSzWojpRspFLoHCNKpUBm0SCGo-gO2nIa1GRoCbBHw_wcB

cant see any reason why it would be 20 quid cheaper here for the exact same thing.

My best friend buys all his games through sites like that. I'll ask him tomorrow what sites he can recommend. Otherwise, check it out on Trustpilot

does this look legit?

http://www.gamekeysnow.com/keys/Dragon-Age:-Inquisition?setc=gb&gclid=CjwKEAiAy8ujBRCY6c-hveijhFASJAAcyGicdUnDU0XSzWojpRspFLoHCNKpUBm0SCGo-gO2nIa1GRoCbBHw_wcB

cant see any reason why it would be 20 quid cheaper here for the exact same thing.

My best friend buys all his games through sites like that. I'll ask him tomorrow what sites he can recommend. Otherwise, check it out on Trustpilot

went for it, it was fine. il be buying any non-steam games from there in the future, i could have saved 40% on Farcry 4 as well.

Yeah the nerfing of the pills in general was responsible for my first 5 losses. I don't remember there being so many negative-effect pills in the original (I didn't have the Wrath of the Lamb expansion), so I was in the habit of immediately using all the pills I picked up. Was surprised to find them repeatedly killing my tear rate/speed/range. Now I tend to just avoid the pills in general. It would be cool if there was a feature like the carrot man in the original Toejam & Earl where he would identify what pill you had in exchange for a coin or two.

Yeah, I can't help but take all the pills. The PHD turns all bad pills to good pills though.

Finally got a godlike run after I think 18 tries

XRJntsV.png

Later on I got that familiar that eats hearts and spits out soul hearts so there was literally no stopping me, one-shotting every single boss including mom and mom's heart.