IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Mario Kart 8 online is fabulous. Mario Kart 8 in general is fabulous.

Add me if you like. I have Splatoon, Smash Bros etc.

:cisfor:

Fabulous.

:cerious:

What's your Wii U username?

I bought a game on ios called The Deer God because of my obsession with all things Pagan, and low and behold it was made by our old pal Josh Presseisen from Marumari! Small world huh.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1907053239/the-deer-god-a-game-of-reincarnation-pc-mac-linux

Mario Kart 8 online is fabulous. Mario Kart 8 in general is fabulous.

Add me if you like. I have Splatoon, Smash Bros etc.

:cisfor:

Fabulous.

:cerious:

What's your Wii U username?

Hmmm. Should I add the Wii U username to the custom fields on the user profiles?

I bought a game on ios called The Deer God because of my obsession with all things Pagan, and low and behold it was made by our old pal Josh Presseisen from Marumari! Small world huh.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1907053239/the-deer-god-a-game-of-reincarnation-pc-mac-linux

Woah, cool! Had my eye on that game for a while now.. Edited by luke viia

Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist. It's about a tiger. and a heist. Sort of.

Completely free (aside from your electricity bill) for those PC/Mac Steam types and will only take like 15 minutes of your time - http://store.steampowered.com/app/409160/

Great news! Now if Sony only could somehow get their hands on the rights to Silent Hill.

yeah the trailer for ni no kuni 2 looks fucking tits. nnk1 was the first new jrpg i've finished since ffx-2 (original release on ps2) since i was able to chhose japanese vox. solid gameplay. beautiful visuals. great ost. decent story.

for sure, they really have almost acheived making it look like a Miyazaki film. The PS4 has quickly become the RPG box of this gen.

Happy for Kojima to have left that shithole of a company Konami has become, but damn, I guess from now on he's gonna be Playstation exclusive...

They said the game would also come out for PC.

Happy for Kojima to have left that shithole of a company Konami has become, but damn, I guess from now on he's gonna be Playstation exclusive...

interesting (but not surprising) that that is glossed over in all the headlines (that it's also coming out on pc). gotta get those clicks somehow i guess. if the steam leak/street fighter v is any indication, it looks like sony is poised to make a big push into the pc space.

interesting (but not surprising) that that is glossed over in all the headlines (that it's also coming out on pc). gotta get those clicks somehow i guess. if the steam leak/street fighter v is any indication, it looks like sony is poised to make a big push into the pc space.

Steam leak? What leak?

http://www.destructoid.com/lots-of-games-may-have-just-had-their-steam-releases-leaked-324750.phtml

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1151748

i can't pinpoint the info but there were some odd inclusions somewhere in the neogaf thread about journey popping up along with some other former playstation published exclusives.

Has anyone gone all the way thru Year Walk? I'm loading that and its companion app on my iPad.

Yeah I have! love that game! If you are into point and click games for ipad/iphone you would love:

-The Room 1,2,3

- Machinarium

- Myst

Cheers :)

Guest bitroast

im guessing konami own the fox engine?

sad at the idea of kojima productions starting fresh and losing that engine. PT + MGS V (mgs v running on ps3 and 360 smoothly). it was such a beast.

very excited to hear about them starting fresh and having partnership with sony ( sony arent funding the company. kojima starting fresh with small team and being published by sony to ps4 and pc ).

exciting times :)

Has anyone gone all the way thru Year Walk? I'm loading that and its companion app on my iPad.

Yeah I have! love that game! If you are into point and click games for ipad/iphone you would love:

-The Room 1,2,3

- Machinarium

- Myst

Cheers :)

Thx, I played Myst years ago on PC, never got to the sequel Riven. I love the folklore aspect of Year Walk, and the companion app as well. We need more Pagan games these days. Year Walk is even out on Wii U for anyone interested.

im guessing konami own the fox engine?

sad at the idea of kojima productions starting fresh and losing that engine. PT + MGS V (mgs v running on ps3 and 360 smoothly). it was such a beast.

very excited to hear about them starting fresh and having partnership with sony ( sony arent funding the company. kojima starting fresh with small team and being published by sony to ps4 and pc ).

exciting times :)

Eh, most shops are using Unreal 4 (even Square-Enix abandoned their own in-house engine for Unreal 4 for FF VII) - granted, the Fox Engine was really good (it couldn't save PES 16 though, LOL), but I think Kojima won't let technology limit his vision.

Nintendo saves a Mother release til Xmas once again, hopefully we'll finally get this in the West...

I really don't see Nintendo bringing this stateside - we recently played through the fan translation, and not only is it a LONG game, but the sheer amount of text the Mother/Earthbound games have make it an expensive proposition.

I wonder if they can offer the team who did the fan translation credit in the game and use that? It was really well done from what I could tell.