IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

PC version of Arkham Knight is great so far despite some gamepad issues with the X360 controller emulator.

I like PES 2016 better than Fifa 16, because i'm PES born n bred.

To add, looks like nintendo made 4 consoles; nintendo 3ds, nintendo 3ds xl, new nintendo 3ds, new nintnedo 3ds xl, plus 2ds, which for newcomer makes your choise very complicated, when you buy a playstation, you never looking back

That's very true. Yet nobody buys the PS Vita :emotawesomepm9:

Got Fallout 4 for my birthday, binged the hell out of it. The pacing of the start of the game feels a bit rushed and the main questline/story feels a bit wonky at the moment, but I'm enjoying the combat and RPG elements. Base building is pretty fun too.

Guest transmisiones ferox

To add, looks like nintendo made 4 consoles; nintendo 3ds, nintendo 3ds xl, new nintendo 3ds, new nintnedo 3ds xl, plus 2ds, which for newcomer makes your choise very complicated, when you buy a playstation, you never looking back

That's very true. Yet nobody buys the PS Vita :emotawesomepm9:

because maybe people don't want another sony playstation system in their home, yes, only portable, anyway, nintendo :emotawesomepm9:

Edited by transmisiones ferox

Why the fuck are they bringing great GBA games to Wii U?? They have to know by now no token Virtual Console games, not even the Mother series can save this system. Bring them to 3DS!

I'm surprised they haven't ported the old Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest games to Wii U yet, they would sell tons in Japan.

anyone tried the Steam Controller, is it worth the money for use with Steam Link?

i haven't but am curious to. i personally wouldn't use one based on someone else's experience. will have to try one somewhere before i decide to buy one

Does anybody has that lame feeling"why I bought new 3ds, instead of new 3ds xl" almost wish you buy another one, fuck nintento can fuck with your head

Nintendo doesn't have the best track record when it comes to naming hardware since the Wii... They should have named it the 3DS Plus or similar, instead of "new" - new becomes irrelevant after about a month. Apple made the same mistake with the iPad 3 aka "the new iPad"

Sort of off-topic - Apple should really drop the "i" business in their product names (they might be starting to, considering the WATCH and TV broke that trend). Just call it PHONE (S, PLUS) and PAD, PAD PRO, and PAD MINI.

anyone tried the Steam Controller, is it worth the money for use with Steam Link?

i haven't but am curious to. i personally wouldn't use one based on someone else's experience. will have to try one somewhere before i decide to buy one

the reviews are bad, so I'm just gonna get an Xbox 360 controller and connect with the Win USB nub for Steam Link games. I just made it under the wire to get the bundle with Counter Strike and L4D2.

Skyrim, gone full vampire and I can't sneak into anyone's house to suck their blood because wherever I go people go nuts and attack me, I am hated.

the reviews are bad, so I'm just gonna get an Xbox 360 controller and connect with the Win USB nub for Steam Link games. I just made it under the wire to get the bundle with Counter Strike and L4D2.

Did my preorder for Hyper Light Drifter on humble bundle as well, it says it's on sale, but that might just be the regular price? I missed the Steam Winter sale though dammit.

Almost done with Shovel Knight. I don't know if it's hard or I just suck at platformers. Fun, though, and damn near perfect aesthetically.

i didn't find the regular campaign of shovel knight to be very hard myself. however, the plague knight campaign seemed to be far harder but still pretty manageable given the checkpoints, healing potions, etc. took me a minute to get used to his boost jump and how it's intended to be used.

Did my preorder for Hyper Light Drifter on humble bundle as well, it says it's on sale, but that might just be the regular price? I missed the Steam Winter sale though dammit.

hld looks really rad. looks like one of those cross buy games that's gonna give my vita a little more life. shovel knight and rogue legacy were perfect on it and probably would've made my vita my most played console last year if it weren't for mgsv

also just hard bricked my new3ds :\

should still be in the exchange window for "defective" units. gonna wait for a hack that's verified for n3ds

Life is strange was the best gaming experience for me last year.

The witcher 3 and fallout 4 are probably superior, but I never find time to enjoy these long ass games anymore. I still buy them though, because I forget I'm (supposed to be) an adult with no spare time.

Edited by Gocab

Guest bitroast

Bloodborne / tied with Super Mario Maker

also really liked Rocket League cos it was free and me and friends still play this occassionally and have fun. Metal gear solid 5 SHOULD be a serious contender for GOTY but lack of story pulling me through kind of made me lose interest. which is dumb, cos the focus on gameplay in MGS V is fantastic, i just wish there was a bit more of a balance between game and story just to keep me invested.