IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Anyone playing the new Xenoblade who can tell me if it's good or not? Think I could use a JRPG in my life right now.

Was thinking of Persona5 but the portability of the Switch is too tempting as long as the game is actually good. 

75% through gta 5. I'm digging it more now, trying to get all the trophies is probably never going to happen, Def not the online ones anyway. So I feel the acting was really good, very entertaining, travor is a crack up! Michaels' family are just such cunts though what to shoot em every time haha.

Also giving the PES lite version a go myclub is far more difficult than Fut I find, maybe due to the disgusting lag and shit response times!

I think I left off at 65 percent completion, but haven't touched in over 2 years. And yes, Trevor is a psycho menace, yet you can't help but love him. Maybe it's because he's absolutely fearless and gives zero fucks. As for Michael's family, they're all like one big bag of regret to him lol

I picked Fallout 4 back up recently, and it's time to go mod shopping again.

I had no liking for Trevor at all. In fact, all of the main cast of GTA V were unlikeable, and I found it interesting I was meant to find any of their motives relatable in any way shape or form. I was kinda happy when Trevor died. And Michael too. Niko > GTA V cast.

In other news: Yoko Taro is asked to give his thoughts on a new game, and is honest as always.

75% through gta 5. I'm digging it more now, trying to get all the trophies is probably never going to happen, Def not the online ones anyway. So I feel the acting was really good, very entertaining, travor is a crack up! Michaels' family are just such cunts though what to shoot em every time haha.

Also giving the PES lite version a go myclub is far more difficult than Fut I find, maybe due to the disgusting lag and shit response times!

I think I left off at 65 percent completion, but haven't touched in over 2 years. And yes, Trevor is a psycho menace, yet you can't help but love him. Maybe it's because he's absolutely fearless and gives zero fucks. As for Michael's family, they're all like one big bag of regret to him lol

I picked Fallout 4 back up recently, and it's time to go mod shopping again.

I was happy to see the mods come to ps4 (not a pc guy) fo4 completely consumed what little life I had previously so kind of leaving it until I have more dedicated time for it, not for a long time maybe... I could never do a casual 1 or 2 hours of fallout it's always an all day affair with me, it's all or nothing haha

I had no liking for Trevor at all. In fact, all of the main cast of GTA V were unlikeable, and I found it interesting I was meant to find any of their motives relatable in any way shape or form. I was kinda happy when Trevor died. And Michael too. Niko > GTA V cast.

In other news: Yoko Taro is asked to give his thoughts on a new game, and is honest as always.

lol

not heard of the game, does look fab though

the only story in GTA V that I haven't forgotten is that time I switched to trevor and he woke up on an island at midday, wearing a pink dress, surrounded by dead guys and a whole bunch of jetskis, and I went jetskiing and this came on

Playing Arkanoid vs Space Invaders (I know) on iOS... pretty fun and challenging, actually!

Have u played Pinball Breaker? I love it.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pinball-breaker-forever/id1020947824?mt=8

It's like Arkanoid but with limited control over the ball...

Nier Automata wins best game soundtrack of the year.

Most deserved award ever.

finally killed Mom in Rebirth.

Great moment :)

it was so cathartic. it took me 15 hours of time investment to really get the hang of this game (yes, I am a responsible grown man). finally started to get it.

now I've killed Mom's Heart about 5-6 times and killed the Devil twice. Azazel is the business, he's my preferred character now. one time I got this ridiculous combination with him where his attack was this giant ever-present circle that could move around the room and wipe everything in it out in 2-3 seconds.

I read someone itt say ages ago that the game is a bit too random though and I actually agree. some runs you just know are going to be wasted because you just haven't lucked into the right combo.

Edited by usagi

it was so cathartic. it took me 15 hours of time investment to really get the hang of this game (yes, I am a responsible grown man). finally started to get it.

now I've killed Mom's Heart about 5-6 times and killed the Devil twice. Azazel is the business, he's my preferred character now. one time I got this ridiculous combination with him where his attack was this giant ever-present circle that could move around the room and wipe everything in it out in 2-3 seconds.

I read someone itt say ages ago that the game is a bit too random though and I actually agree. some runs you just know are going to be wasted because you just haven't lucked into the right combo.

i bought it but barely picked it up. any wise words of wisdom about the game, or good youtubes? i think it's a bit more complicated then i thought when i got it.

now I've killed Mom's Heart about 5-6 times and killed the Devil twice. Azazel is the business, he's my preferred character now. one time I got this ridiculous combination with him where his attack was this giant ever-present circle that could move around the room and wipe everything in it out in 2-3 seconds.

i bought it but barely picked it up. any wise words of wisdom about the game, or good youtubes? i think it's a bit more complicated then i thought when i got it.

it's tough man, it doesn't hold your hand at all. I found I could hardly get anywhere with Isaac. I just kept pushing it as far as I could with him and unlocked Magdalene (extra health on her) and used her to beat Mom. the further unlocks from that allowed me to push deeper.

that's the trick I guess, it's engineered so that you get good with it over time and through cascading unlocks. it definitely helps to know the item characteristics though. I use the wiki to look up stuff as I'm playing, just cos there's a ridiculous number of items and I can't keep track of them all. it would've been nice to have descriptions in-game.

Edited by usagi