IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

have you tried a speedrun? I'm finding it quite hard to do it under 60 mins. I'm currently 13th on the leaderboard with 1hr7mins.

nah, gonna finish new game+ first. well, 1 hour does sound hella tight :O... nice :)

i finally finished Tales of Beseria... only took me around 75 hours. whew.

i need a casual multiplayer game to play for a while. something that won't take all of my free time for the next month. anyone played the new Call a Doody?

i finally finished Tales of Beseria... only took me around 75 hours. whew.

i need a casual multiplayer game to play for a while. something that won't take all of my free time for the next month. anyone played the new Call a Doody?

I really like the tales games, but I've fallen behind on them for awhile. Looks like beseria is pretty highly rated. Might have to grab that after I finish Persona 5.

i need to buy a new PC monitor, totally out of the loop though. 90/144/180hz? 2k? 4k? what matters? is g-sync worth the extra money? (my videocard supports it.) i'm a pleb and still think 1080p looks pretty dang nice but wouldn't scoff at sparklier things :cat:

i need to buy a new PC monitor, totally out of the loop though. 90/144/180hz? 2k? 4k? what matters? is g-sync worth the extra money? (my videocard supports it.) i'm a pleb and still think 1080p looks pretty dang nice but wouldn't scoff at sparklier things :cat:

Higher resolutions, 4k and 3k (2880x1620) really do place a very noticeable strain on your computer depending what kind of application you're running.

So it's great to get the monitor but if your GPU isn't powerful there isn't much point as you'll have to run things in lower resolution anyway or framerate will drop to shite levels. If you're playing games I mean, if you're just watching movies and other pre-rendered stuff it should be fine.

my 2 cents anyway. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

i brought Battlefield today too. put the disk in and it started a 7 hour download v____v

worth it!!!

so happy they added servers with all the maps in rotation. you can play for hours without seeing the same map twice now. not that any sensible adult with real life responsibilities would ever do that, but in theory!

Battlefield is doing a great job at not explaining anything. i spent yesterday playing online and hardly gained any XP or money, so i googled to see what was up and apparently it's because i hadn't downloaded the expansion packs. i was playing the maps but not gaining anything for it. downloaded em today (i brought the premium version or whatever) and i'm now actually leveling up. annoying.

is there any way to try out/preview weapons before purchasing them? i have no idea what anything is but don't want to spend my hard earned shekels on something i don't want.

is there any way to try out/preview weapons before purchasing them? i have no idea what anything is but don't want to spend my hard earned shekels on something i don't want.

not that I know of. unless you count the campaign missions. but the currency you use to buy weapons and stuff is pretty easy to come by, so even if you happen to buy a weapon you don't like you won't be stuck with it for long. and if all fails, the starting weapons are perfectly competent too.

My humble afx-mobile.  Pales in comparison to the professional level artistry I am seeing so far in gt sport.  It's also really cool that I can browse through pages of car liveries and take them on my cars.  This includes the ability to like/comment on anything somebody creates.  And you can upload vector images to you account and share them.  The community seems to be thriving because of this social/artistic aspect of the game.  

post-10525-0-50935000-1511658205_thumb.jpg