IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

i remember that, he gave me a lot of trouble but then i discovered the quen sign and it was a cakewalk. the game is actually harder in the beginning and gets easier after lvl 10 or so.

started playing witcher 3 again, reached the "final boss" of this dungeon/quest with no food left, broken armor/weapons and no potions or ways to heal myself. almost rage quit several times before finally beating him on the 20th try or something. not sure if i suck or if it's that im only level 6.

The game can be super frustrating in the beginning. The rage quit teenager inside of me has definitely been brought up more than a couple of times playing The Witcher 3. At first, I hated it. Thought it was stupid and buggy. But then I got the controls down and started understanding the significance of rolling and magic powers.

Stay with it a little while longer and if you don't like it once you reach level 12 or thereabout, it's probably not the game for you.

just nabbed demon souls for 4 quid on the ps3 store! prepare to die..(and eat grass instead of glug estus!)

also playin gta v,online,passive mode taking long taxi rides listening to self radio(mainly afx soundcloud choice cuts and john carpenters lost themes)while checkin out the view,bliss

Edited by sunshine recorder

The Last of Us

I might be enjoying this more this second time I play it. But I have to say it is quite repetitive. And I've recently completed The Walking Dead season 2, The Last of Us never reaches the emotional impact of those games.

But it's minor complaints, it's an amazing game nonetheless. The whole setting and environment is just something else, I actually like the quiet exploration parts the most, I wish there were more, even though the combat is quite good.

Make the potential sequel an open-world exploration game, and less linear, and it might be the greatest thing ever imo tbh idk.

Edited by Npoess

are any other nvidia owners having weird shit happening to them since the last couple (or more) driver updates? my screen flashes to black for a second or two seemingly at random (even while just idling on the desktop), and it's been happening more frequently since i started playing the witcher again. also "display driver has stopped responding" errors every now and then. i even tried to RMA the card (GTX 970) but they couldn't find anything wrong with it.

goddamnit, i just wanna play the witcher 3 without constantly having to worry about crashes or potentially damaging my gfx card.

maybe i should just give up gaming on PC all together. ffffffff

Guest bitroast

been trying to have another crack at donkey kong country: Tropical freeze.

loved donkey kong country returns (specifically on 3DS.. not wii .. couldn't handle the shake controls.. ) but there's something so boring and uninspired about this sequel. all the fun level design seems stripped away into these small boring little areas where you just encounter different things time and time again. it all feels very locked in .. zoomed in .. and specific without much room to run around, stretch your legs and play the game how you want to. plus.. they added water and the controls in the water areas are annoying. dying lots of times more because of poor controlling of character.

it's so hard trying to pinpoint what it is about this game specifically that i dont like. especially after loving Returns so much..

but what can i say. this game is an absolute bore to sludge my way through :| feeling like i'm at the last world or so tho so hopefully not much longer to go now.

also been playing boxboy on 3ds, which is alot of fun. and tetris on vita, which is tetris :):)

Edited by bitroast

I'm on a sci-fi kick after the last steam sale, getting into Alien Isolation and FTL. I love to play FTL with a custom electro playlist bangin away in the background. Such a great game. Just unlocked the Engi ship. Shit is getting addictive real fast.

Guest kymppinetti

have you guys ever tried mount and blade: warband? i've bought it at the summer sales. the multiplay is hilariously insane and so clumsy.

Maybe Nintendo is finally pulling their head out of their ass and realizing "gee, competitive gaming is free advertising!" Both Pokemon National Championships and TCG Championships are being streamed live in their entirety this year. As brilliant as their software designers are, their marketing is fucking clueless. They also need to keep supporting Smash Bros competitions, to keep that game in the spotlight. Why not a Mario Kart tourney as well??

last year i started playing cs-go after a 10 year counter-strike hiatus. i think i'm addicted again. i don't play that much, but i get these... urges.

mostly play cs_office reflex server. steam user id: barbelith19

xX4AfJ6.jpg

RnFPSqv.jpg

alDEnsz.jpg

i just learned you can take silly pictures

Edited by Kilgore Trout

are any other nvidia owners having weird shit happening to them since the last couple (or more) driver updates? my screen flashes to black for a second or two seemingly at random (even while just idling on the desktop), and it's been happening more frequently since i started playing the witcher again. also "display driver has stopped responding" errors every now and then. i even tried to RMA the card (GTX 970) but they couldn't find anything wrong with it.

goddamnit, i just wanna play the witcher 3 without constantly having to worry about crashes or potentially damaging my gfx card.

Ya, I've had the same problem. I have the GTX 970 as well. Not every day, but twice a week I'd say. And I'm on my PC a lot. I sure hope this stops with the next drivers. chances are it wont, but I'll continue PC gaming for sure.

Ya, I've had the same problem. I have the GTX 970 as well. Not every day, but twice a week I'd say. And I'm on my PC a lot. I sure hope this stops with the next drivers. chances are it wont, but I'll continue PC gaming for sure.

im using older drivers atm (347.88) and the problems are mostly gone ..i'll probably stay away from their newer drivers for a while.

im using older drivers atm (347.88) and the problems are mostly gone ..i'll probably stay away from their newer drivers for a while.

Well it's good that you found a pseudo-solution. Things seem stable for me right now as I haven't had the drivers crash in about a week now. I'm using the current 353.30 drivers. GeForce Experience updated with crash/bug fixes. I wonder if that has anything to do with it...