IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

So next February is def. gonna drain my money spending on video games...

Bioshock: Infinite (already pre-ordered)
The Last of Us
Dead Space 3
Metal Gear Rising

Played through half of LA Noire at a buddy's place. What an amazing game!

Getting towards the end of my first playthrough of KOTOR2

Jazz Jackrabbit 2 - great platformer

I voted 6, I like the look of 4 better, but it doesn't convey the art style of bioshock infinite at all.

This time of year, I like to dig out the Jazz Jackrabbit Christmas Special - Holiday Hare 1995. I got this on a magazine coverdisk (remember those?) back when it first came out. I was ten years old! Reminds me of a very snowy Christmas we had that year. Sometimes I miss being a kid. But not really.

It had really cool music too. I loved this wacky MIDI-funk version of Little Drummer Boy:

Edited by Iain C

This time of year, I like to dig out the Jazz Jackrabbit Christmas Special - Holiday Hare 1995. I got this on a magazine coverdisk (remember those?) back when it first came out. I was ten years old! Reminds me of a very snowy Christmas we had that year. Sometimes I miss being a kid. But not really.

First PC game I ever played - got it on the Christmas special issue of PC Gamer I think. Was sad that I had to sell all my Amiga stuff to afford part payment of the PC (the rest was my XMas present) but that game (and a demo I had of Doom Ep1) picked me right up

It had really cool music too. I loved this wacky MIDI-funk version of Little Drummer Boy:

Holy crap - that's a rare one! I remember getting it out of one of those magazines as well.

Playing Borderlands 2 again, currently as a Level 34 Siren (cuz she's hot ;) )

Hope to get to some of the "legendary" loot on the second playthrough. That requires reaching Level 50 though, to my understanding.

As for the Bioshock: Infinite cover artwork poll, #5 gets my vote.

Edited by ambermonk

Dark Souls...finally got started with it and it is indeed fun...also not as hard as I thought it would be...more annoying than hard (there is nothing I hate more than having to playthrough the same segments flawlessly to get to the part that fucked you up, over and over and over and over)

I voted 6, I like the look of 4 better, but it doesn't convey the art style of bioshock infinite at all.

I picked 4 bcuz it looks kind of like a book cover, and the idea of video games being like interactive books is an intriguing one

except I just realized I don't know how to vote

Edited by Salvatorin

Guest Pennywise

Dark Souls...finally got started with it and it is indeed fun...also not as hard as I thought it would be...more annoying than hard (there is nothing I hate more than having to playthrough the same segments flawlessly to get to the part that fucked you up, over and over and over and over)

same, its very overrated.

NHL 13

I might pick this up just so I can get my hockey fix this winter.

In the mean time, once I get paid I'm gonna grab FarCry 3 for PS3 and not stop until I hear that platinum ding.