IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Still playing Dark Souls.

This game is amazing, no? One of the best games ever? Certainly one of the best designed games. I never played Demon Souls as I don't have a PS3 but I can't wait to see what they do in the next Souls game.

Probably going to pick up Sine Mora soon for PS3, but I feel stressed the fuck out lately and I don't think a bullet hell shmup is going to help.

I've also had to slow down on playing Dead Space because it's a bit relentless even on normal, and I usually opt for "hard" initial playthroughs, and jesus is it stingy on relinquishing power nodes after the first few levels, and I have to write about 30,000 pages of work product before xmas, and does anyone have any diazepam?

I think I was saving up for that Level 4 suit schematic that never appears. I shall buy some nodes.

The PS3 version I have has those upgraded scorpion suit etc DLC items available in the in-game store for $0, but it seems like cheating and I am a masochist.

It's also a bitch aiming at limbs with the analogue sticks, and I'm really feeling the need for a mouse and keyboard for the first time since getting the PS3 a year ago.

Edit: it's a lot of fun, though, and it looks beautifully disgusting. I defeated the space anus Leviathan the last time I played. That was a seriously impressive looking space anus.

Edit: FWP: my gf started playing Bioshock and I am dying to play Bioshock but I promised I would not play Bioshock until she finishes Bioshock and as a result I can't even be in our little studio apartment when she is playing Bioshock because then I will watch her playing Bioshock and it will ruin Bioshock

Edited by baph

I've been playing Half Life 2 + episodes once a week for a few hours at least for 2 years now and will continue until Half Life 3 is announced. The Resurrection of Video Games.

I know what you mean. In the end, all the games I play are essentially to fill the time gap until HL3 gets released.

Probably going to pick up Sine Mora soon for PS3, but I feel stressed the fuck out lately and I don't think a bullet hell shmup is going to help.

I've also had to slow down on playing Dead Space because it's a bit relentless even on normal, and I usually opt for "hard" initial playthroughs, and jesus is it stingy on relinquishing power nodes after the first few levels, and I have to write about 30,000 pages of work product before xmas, and does anyone have any diazepam?

You can always use the Infinite Node Glitch on DS1, as well as the Unlimited Money Glitch on DS2. Makes things more bearable.

Played a brand new indie game called Primordia for about an hour and a half. It's a point-and-click adventure game much like the Lucas Arts PC games of the '90s. This one is like The Dig, but in a setting similar to Fallout.
You're a robotic hermit in a post-apocalypse world in which the human race became extinct, and you're trying to figure out why.

This one is less about shooting bad guys and more about puzzle-solving and exploring. Might appeal more to nostalgic '90s PC fans than to those who are primarily into the latest shooter games.

Played a brand new indie game called Primordia for about an hour and a half. It's a point-and-click adventure game much like the Lucas Arts PC games of the '90s. This one is like The Dig, but in a setting similar to Fallout.

You're a robotic hermit in a post-apocalypse world in which the human race became extinct, and you're trying to figure out why.

This one is less about shooting bad guys and more about puzzle-solving and exploring. Might appeal more to nostalgic '90s PC fans than to those who are primarily into the latest shooter games.

sounds like just my kind of game!!!

+1, fallout + the dig?? instant lub :wub:

Guest Frankie5fingers

ive been playing Risen for the past couple days. absolutely loved Piranha Bytes' Gothic series so i thought id give it a try. not as good as Gothic 3 but still pretty damn fun.

Yeah, it's available on Steam for ten bucks. Like I said, if you need your point-and-click adventure nostalgia fix, look no further than Primordia.

Yeah, it's available on Steam for ten bucks. Like I said, if you need your point-and-click adventure nostalgia fix, look no further than Primordia.

did you play machinarium and botanicula and samorost? those games are fucking lush

did you play machinarium and botanicula and samorost? those games are fucking lush

Haven't played those ones yet...looks like Amanita Design developed all three of them.

I really ought to get more into indie games. There's so many out there.

Botanicula could be one of my favorite games ever. Artwork is fantastic, the score is beautiful and the puzzles are fun. Need to play it again...