IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

doom gameplay:

You tricked me into watching an unfunny 8 minute Conan vid with 20 seconds of gameplay

shame on you tri

7987c1a574dd7d1215dad81c74822824.gif
Well, at least the gameplay was 90% awesome precooked finishing moves ftw amirite!

crysisdoomcover.0.jpg

lol

just ..a black box with "DOOM" in white would do. wtf even is that generic shite

It amazes me branding teams play it safe so often, surely the market is saturated with this generic crap? Don't they want their product to stand out?

Anyhow, finally beat the first boss of BB DLC. I always get thrown off by wind up attacks but I managed to take it down with some practice. The next area is fantastic, really macabre and foreboding. From are great at atmosphere. Currently stuck on the third boss but they're a treat to fight, reminds me of the Artorias fight. Just their final phase hits like a tank and I am a bit clueless on dodging their shit.

Just bought the Dark Souls 2 upgrade to Scholar of the First Sin for 10 bucks on Steam. Too bad you can't import your characters from the original game. I'm gonna miss my badass fire samurai in rare armor. RIP Aphex Gwyn...

Just bought the Dark Souls 2 upgrade to Scholar of the First Sin for 10 bucks on Steam. Too bad you can't import your characters from the original game. I'm gonna miss my badass fire samurai in rare armor. RIP Aphex Gwyn...

Haha RIP :rhubear3:

I just grabbed DS2 Scholar as well on PS4. Right when it came out, I played DS2 through, then purchased the DLC (all on PS3 mind you) then had my system/game stolen. So in preparation for DS3, and cause I've played the shit out of Bloodborne, I'm going to run through DS2 and do the shit I never got to do previously and see the Scholar NPCs/lore bits.

I've only played Scholar of the First Lel so I have no idea how it differs from the original DS2. DS3 comes out when? it will probably swallow my life up like SotFS did last year.

In SotFS, Heide's Tower of Flame is SO MUCH HARDER, Jesus. From what I've played for now, everything is harder actually... This will definitely help me wait till DS3 comes out (in April I think).

Edited by Perezvon

^ I love that place. that was where where I learnt my fighting chops, fighting those big-ass K'niggits.

also I think one of the SotFS changes was that you can't grind infinitely, after a certain amount of regens (10?) enemies disappear from an area and you have to use a Bonfire Ascetic to bring them back.

I'm trying my best, but Lightning Returns is a really unfun game.

Why does anyone think time management games are fun? My LIFE is time management, I play games to get away from that shit.

(X-Com: Enemy Unknown was fantastic though...)

^ I love that place. that was where where I learnt my fighting chops, fighting those big-ass K'niggits.

also I think one of the SotFS changes was that you can't grind infinitely, after a certain amount of regens (10?) enemies disappear from an area and you have to use a Bonfire Ascetic to bring them back.

This was already in the base game! Quite a shame when you want rare items. The character I mentioned earlier was wearing an Ironclad helmet with the Imperious set from the shield guys in the Undead crypt. That required some desperate farming back then and now I've heard drop rates are significantly lower in SotFS, at least in NG. Ugh...

Guest bitroast

yikes... im almost nervous about that game getting released ... i have no idea if it'll be good or not / fun / perceived critically / numbers sold etc... anticipating a shitstorm... or maybe it'll be fun. who the fuck knows with this game !!!!!!!

@ starfox wii u

Finally got around to buying the Bloodborne DLC. First boss is kicking my ass hard. I can deal with the first phase but second just fucks me up.

Oh, Ludwig? Yeah, he can be difficult, but nowhere near as hard as the other two bosses in the DLC, IMO.

Finally beat the The Witness - now going back and getting the other trophies and solving the other puzzles. There is some really weird shit going on in this game.

Dark Souls 3 opening cinematic trailer released:

yikes... im almost nervous about that game getting released ... i have no idea if it'll be good or not / fun / perceived critically / numbers sold etc... anticipating a shitstorm... or maybe it'll be fun. who the fuck knows with this game !!!!!!!

@ starfox wii u

If it gets delayed again I'd like to think and hope it was because they want it to be the best it can be, but it also might point at a fundamentally flawed game concept.

really want to play witness. heard an interview w/blow from about 5 yrs ago where he talks about wanting player's to have more of an epiphany like sensation when figuring out a puzzle (kind of had this with antichamber). from what little i've read about it seems like he was pretty effective. fucking sites keep posting images half spelling out puzzles in the headline which is annoying

Yeah it's something I've been avoiding (luckily 100% successfully) spoilers for. I've tackled almost all themain island puzzles but know that something (no idea what) happens that changes the whole thing

It's definitely very antichamber in places when your brain finally clicks.

All that discussion about Antichamber really makes me wanna play it...Never had any kind of appeal for puzzle games but might give this one a go, especially since it's for sale on Steam right now for a little less than 4€. Worth it WATMM ?