IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I have no clue how you guys got a Nintendo Switch. Basically the instant (like 10 minutes after) the announcement for it started, I pre ordered it on Amazon, yet I'm still very much in the invisible line.

Edited by acid1

Guest bitroast

I have no clue how you guys got a Nintendo Switch. Basically the instant (like 10 minutes after) the announcement for it started, I pre ordered it on Amazon, yet I'm still very much in the invisible line.

i couldn't be bothered pre-ordering and had no real intension of getting one so early. i was keen to get one but was more thinking i'll wait a year or a bit for some more games to come out and make the purchase more worthwhile. the day it came out i had the friday off and woke up ~12pm-ish .. started thinking "switch is out.. i wonder if i can walk in and buy a switch .. or if it'll be sold out." so i walked to my nearest gamestore and pretty much just impulse purchased the damn thing and walked out. *slaps forehead* !! 

beyond zelda there's not much on there. puyopuyo tetris is available on japanese shop with all japanese text in menus and no english (english version coming soon). snipperclips is fun multiplayer. fast rmx honestly just doesn't do a great deal of anything for me. shovelknight, blastermaster seems kind of pointless. 

^ saem.

Didn't even consciously plan buying it, but was intrigued by botw. Walked into a electronics retailer just to check and there it was and instabuy.

Also how t f has anyone finished zelda main quest tbh. Been playing intensely for more than a week now and seen maybe a bit more than 1/3 of the map

still lots of enemies which are clearly too strong

but just got the

yuge horse maybe I can just run em over

Edited by Guest

Guest bitroast

ye there are so many things to do and side quests that to beat the game quickly i imagine you'd have to focus hard on ignoring a lot of that and focus a lot more on just the main quest stuff. there's a speed run on youtube of someone beating the game in an hour, first half hour being the initial plateaux area and then rest is (haven't watched second half) is seemingly then just going straight to the end of the game and beating it lol.

i recently got obsessed with boosting my max health and doing a bunch of shrines .. boosting the health for a specific quest in the game .. and done that / accomplished what i wanted yesterday :):):) so i'm pretty happy now. back to checking off side quests i guess.

Edited by bitroast

Just cancelled my preorder of Mass Effect Andromeda. I don't even know why I pre-ordered in the first place, it's for fanboys and dummies innit. oh... right.

I'll buy it in six months when they've sorted out the bugs and the price is down.

Maybe... It looks like a shitfest to be honest, but it's Mass Effect. Ugh. Dumb man child.

Instantly regretting cancelation. I seem to be having a mental breakdown. Thanks Andromeda!

Edited by Gocab

Been playing some "GoldenEye 007" romhacks recently. Some of the levels are pretty unimpressive where they're just levels from the original game with a few redesigned textures or something, but others are total conversions of levels from the ground up that look amazing. The "Island" level is personally one of my favourites.

A small handful of the already existing levels from Multiplayer ported to be a single player mission aren't bad, though. I especially like the fact that someone ported the "Grid" multiplayer mission from "Perfect Dark" to become a solo mission.

How taste can change is surprising to me. I'm like 20hrs into Bloodborne. I remember not liking it when it was my first ps4 game - so I got rid of it. 2 years later and I couldn't care for any other game atm. Wanting to get Demon Souls, Ds1 and Ds2 ...playing Ds3 but watching lets plays on youtube spiled it for me, though I'm looking forward to playing through to both dlc's  :fail:

Just cancelled my preorder of Mass Effect Andromeda. I don't even know why I pre-ordered in the first place, it's for fanboys and dummies innit. oh... right.

I'll buy it in six months when they've sorted out the bugs and the price is down.

Maybe... It looks like a shitfest to be honest, but it's Mass Effect. Ugh. Dumb man child.

Instantly regretting cancelation. I seem to be having a mental breakdown. Thanks Andromeda!

Never preorder.

Also yes, it looks like they completely missed their mark. How about that Zelda though. Not buying Mass Effect has made me want to buy a Switch

Never preorder.

Also yes, it looks like they completely missed their mark. How about that Zelda though. Not buying Mass Effect has made me want to buy a Switch

what? I'm out of the loop on ME. What happened, why is it shit all the sudden?

How taste can change is surprising to me. I'm like 20hrs into Bloodborne. I remember not liking it when it was my first ps4 game - so I got rid of it. 2 years later and I couldn't care for any other game atm. Wanting to get Demon Souls, Ds1 and Ds2 ...playing Ds3 but watching lets plays on youtube spiled it for me, though I'm looking forward to playing through to both dlc's :fail:

That is interesting. Demon's Souls did that to me, I played like 10-20 hours of it and hated how badly it kicked my ass. I changed my mind after I picked up Dark Souls a few months later, was all about it afterwards. Been wanting to play Demon's or DS1 again, but no PS3. Bloodborne is so good though, so damned good.

Never preorder.

what? I'm out of the loop on ME. What happened, why is it shit all the sudden?

They fucked up!

=(

do you have a video or something I can check out? Why do we think it's gonna suck now.

That sucks if they screwed up man, I really loved the ME trilogy and was super looking forward to this.

Ok, so here's the thing... I bet it's an ok game. But with Mass Effect you expect greatness, right? Apparently, it's just kinda bland.

But hey, Thimbleweed Park comes out next week so we can always just play that instead