IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

This might be a good deal if you're into Paradox Published PC Games:
Fanatical - Build your own Paradox Bundle (3 For €9.99, 4 For €12.99, 5 For €14.99)
There are some good games in there:
Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Europa Universalis IV, Pillars of Eternity,...

14 hours ago, usagi said:

Repentance update for The Binding of Isaac is finally here. oh no...

Oh god no.

I feel like such a douche for promoting this... but... hi... hello... a game I'm doing the music and sound design for is on Kickstarter and things are going pretty well. Elijah Wood and Patton Oswalt have picked up on it on Twtter which really gave us a boost in the right direction.

It's a stop motion platformer. Everything is made by hand. The soundtrack will be released by iam8bit - a double vinyl and digital of course. Hope you like ambient.

260133e8b3639d7182ecc72f7bd715bf_origina

Here are some early snippets/demos of what you can expect from the soundtrack

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Squee said:

I feel like such a douche for promoting this... but... hi... hello... a game I'm doing the music and sound design for is on Kickstarter and things are going pretty well. Elijah Wood and Patton Oswalt have picked up on it on Twtter which really gave us a boost in the right direction.

It's a stop motion platformer. Everything is made by hand. The soundtrack will be released by iam8bit - a double vinyl and digital of course. Hope you like ambient.

Here are some early snippets/demos of what you can expect from the soundtrack

That's awesome!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iococoi said:

Been following this project for a while now, played some of the demos on SideQuest... super trippy to have your hand sliced off and crawling around like Thing from The Addam's Family ?

On 4/3/2021 at 7:37 PM, Nebraska said:

220px-Dynamite_Duke_Coverart.png

I had this back when it came out, otherwise known as Dynamite Deka on the Mega Drive. Deece action game.

• Like 1

i had never played that game but saw someone (on youtube) mentioned nam 1975 was similar. that was a game i always wanted to play when i first saw the neo geo advertised but could never find it at an arcade 

220px-NAM-1975_arcade_flyer.jpg

On 4/5/2021 at 2:27 PM, Nebraska said:

i had never played that game but saw someone (on youtube) mentioned nam 1975 was similar. that was a game i always wanted to play when i first saw the neo geo advertised but could never find it at an arcade 

220px-NAM-1975_arcade_flyer.jpg

I had NAM 1975 on the NEOGEO; I was so good at it I could complete it on one CC/no deaths. Watch the final boss fight and you'll see why that's an accomplishment.

9 hours ago, Squee said:

Just completed Tetris Effect.

best Tetris game yet!

1 minute ago, Joyrex said:

Ehhhh... I like the music! It's one of the best parts IMO!

It's the vocals and lyrics... and that one tune where it sounds like ICP on anti-depressants. Holy shit.

1 minute ago, Squee said:

It's the vocals and lyrics... and that one tune where it sounds like ICP on anti-depressants. Holy shit.

Admittedly, the ones with vocals are not my favorite tracks, but some are good. The last level especially I think.

On 4/7/2021 at 3:43 AM, Rubin Farr said:

Edit: You must enable joystick controls in the options, the D-Pad sucks for control, and misreads your inputs sometimes.

On 3/31/2021 at 8:08 PM, Braintree said:
On 3/31/2021 at 5:21 AM, usagi said:

Repentance update for The Binding of Isaac is finally here. oh no...

Oh god no.

Oh dear, I was so happy with having killed all bosses with all characters about a year back.. I feel I almost have to go back..