IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Finally got around to playing link's awakening. Very fun. Some great dungeons though the actual bosses were quite easy. Fun little 2d game with lots of character. Fairly short but takes a bit longer when you 100 %, which I ALMOST did.

• Like 1

RE8 is the dumbest game I've ever played. I was entertained right up until the end where it shits the bed just like RE7, but holy moly is it dumb. Ethan reacts to things he sees in the weirdest ways. Every single line of dialogue that comes out of his mouth seems like it was written by 20 different 14-year-old boys - or rather like it was written for a video game back in 1996. But apart from the main character being a complete idiot, the game is just straight up dumb.

It should have been named Resident Evil Village Idiot.

• Haha 2

Playing Judgment on PS5. Really good story plus all the usual fun Yakuza side activities. Also Virtua Fighter 5 which is included with Ps+ this month - excellent fighting game which I am no good at.

1 hour ago, chronical said:

Any of you played Spiderman on PS4? This shit would've blown young me's mind so much

Yeah it's excellent. Just swinging around the city feels great.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

Playing Judgment on PS5. Really good story plus all the usual fun Yakuza side activities. Also Virtua Fighter 5 which is included with Ps+ this month - excellent fighting game which I am no good at.

Yeah it's excellent. Just swinging around the city feels great.

Must be nice in 60fps with raytracing as well, just 2K (downsampled checkerboard 4K I guess) in 30FPS on my Pro is fun already.

50 minutes ago, chronical said:

Must be nice in 60fps with raytracing as well, just 2K (downsampled checkerboard 4K I guess) in 30FPS on my Pro is fun already.

I just played it on my original PS4 when it came out. It's a great looking PS4 game. I would say it runs really nice on the Pro. Miles Morales is great too.

I'm finally finishing up Persona 5 after taking a break from it for almost two years. Such an amazing game, might be my new favorite of all time.

• Thanks 1

IKR! Looks dope (and very From Software meets JRR Martin). 

Picked up Persona 5 a few days ago after seeing people rave about it on here. Given that I'm only like 1hr into a 100 hr game it's hard to say a GD thing about it. I will say, I've been on an anime nostalgia kick and suspect this may scratch that itch in a weird way. 

• Like 2

Completed Terminator: Resistance on PC, a sorta low-budget love letter to the Terminator future war as it was shortly depicted in the first film.

Pretty wooden all around as a linear shooter, though competent at recreating the views and sounds, especially robots. The best part is probably the Infiltrator short mode where you play as Terminator murdering all humans with that red vision mode, again recreated truthfully from the first two Terminators.

After all the tearing apart of the franchise, leaves mixed feelings as mildly entertaining nostalgia ride. Not Alien: Isolation level of repairing, still more of a cure to the wounds.