IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

I really hope they'll tour later this year, that way we can enjoy them again, but not right after the release of Exai or take too long for their next album to come out [or EP].

lawl. you know, listening to spl9 right now, that part where an ear-piercing high note keeps coming in, I imagine if I tried to show that to someone who wasn't already an autechre fan, they'd cover their ears in pain and run fearfully away.

I can feel a leak approaching, a whild, hott, whett leak. It draws ever closer.

it may happen today

note: "whild, hott, whett" = illegal, dirty, and wicked

something wicked this way comes

Edited by vamos scorcho

Guest Aserinsky

theb2t021.gif

LOL

Can't recall who had the Bull Wallet Versions tumblr account but it needs to be updated with the latest shops ! They're great !!!!!

Twas me, I've wanted to update for a while but there's a problem where I can't view quite a few people' attachments and download them. I was going to wait for the board to be updated, I could always just skip them though I suppose and post them up at a later date...

Edited by Aserinsky

Guest Aserinsky

As requested, Bull Wallet Versions should now be up to date. If your image isn't on there I apologise (the board is restricting quite a few pictures from people), so if your picture wasn't uploaded and you want it archived here feel free to PM the photo to me and I'll post it there!

bullwalletversions.tumblr.com - For when merging a great picture thread into a mediocre thread isn't enough

bravo, love how they are all in one place :emotawesomepm9:

Edited by sysyphus

Guest Aserinsky

lol

Also has anyone else noticed a Google image search for "autechre exai" is pretty much dominated by shops from this thread? I bet Warp's marketing executives are overjoyed with us.