IGNORED

Autechre - Exai

zlemflolia

Guest bitroast

Just read this in bed at 6:30am and it's already the best news I've read all day.

I pre-ordered. Did you? Let's have a listening party and play both copies at once!

Not yet.. But will!

And yes at listening party. 2 hours and 32 seconds of autechre goodness.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

march 4th/5th is such a long ways off. also, according to my calcumalations, the average track time is like seven minutes, five seconds, so I expect some pretty epic tracks in there.

fucking LoL @ page 7 of this thread. there aren't enough facepalms for this shit. pure gold. :lol:

p.s. i'm just catching up now, sorry.

lol

I'm obviously unintentionally coming off as more of a prick than I usually do.

i think they key issue was that you claimed to hear new unreleased AE (potentially) and didn't bother to describe it whatsoever for a forum full of hungry fans. The purpose to your post seemed to be to let the group know you saw Sean do a DJ set at a private birthday party rather than anything informative. So i wouldn't use the word 'prick' exactly, but it seemed like an excuse to brag while simultaneously being withholding about pertinent information

Listening to Live in Ontario Canada 4-12-08. Please let this release be ANYTHING like the shit recording live shows. I'm Quaristicied, Quadristiced (versions), Quadranged, Overstepped, and Move of ten'd 10 out. Fuck, I'd settle for a Glasgow Release. I love you Autechre.

since Oversteps was probably the pinnacle of Ae's foray into algorithmically generated music, i'm really excited to see how it's applied in Exai (if the title is anything to go by). Also Sean said that he spent almost a year focusing on programming patches, i'm guessing this is the results of those patches. can't wait

bladelores :emotawesomepm9:

I don't want to oversell it, but probably the best ae track title ever.

not being a native speaker, can you explain that pun or word play..? doesn't trigger anything with me...

Archived