this looks like it could be decent...

Sounds like it could be one of the best movies this year

Yaaa

yes very interested in that one

this looks like it could be decent...

Spoilerrific fucking trailer but it looks good.
Did i miss the great brainwash?

This forum is nothing but negativity you guys

why? haven't seen anything else with/by him, thought he played the role well. also had zero expectations for this film, just watched it because it was on fucking Netflix which is absolutely dismal around here... really it has only shit, this film was a pleasant surprise..

Hunt for the Wilderpeople

Great cosy one too watch on an autumns evening with the family. Relies somewhat on quirky shtick, but quite irresistible watch nonetheless.

Didn't realize it was Sam Neill until around halfway through, so lean and beardy lol

It sure hasn't taken Hollywood long to latch onto the Millennial pothead trend, huh.  Back when That 70s Show was on, they couldn't even show them holding a joint or exhaling, it was always just mysteriously smokey in the basement, lol

they had this "deal with it" tag line in the trailer, missed opportunity for better show title imho. Would have watched, but not gonna watch something that's called "Baked in Brooklyn" like wtf

Hi guys, I watched the Ghostbusters reboot. Pretty terrible, director dude clearly has no idea what made the original fun in the first place, it seems he thinks slimer is the comedic highlight of that film. Poor old Ghostbusters appearing in cameos just made me cringe. The girls were ok, the movie was not.

2 slimy poop in the queef jokes /10

Edited by Gocab

Anomalisa 4/5

Very well made, a compelling story, just a bit boring at times. But still recommended! I think about it a lot after watching it

The Look Of Silence 4,5/5

Powerful shit!

onibaba-poster.jpg

watched this last night. head-damagingly beautiful film. a mother and her daughter-in-law survive in a rural village surrounded by reeds by killing passers by and selling their belongings to a local trader. things then get complicated when their neighbor (hatchi) returns from war and informs them that their son/husband is dead and begins to have a relationship with the daughter-in-law which could spell disaster for the mother as she'd be left to survive alone.

this story unveiled like a fable come to life is stark, high contrast black and white images and an equally haunting score. ab-so-lutely fell in love with the two female leads (despite every actor really being a standout) who really embody the characters they play.

perfect and a half out of ten

Hell yeah, great film. I remember reading about it and how it could even be a post-apocalyptic film, which I thought was a cool way to think about it.

Looked interesting from trailer I saw last night. But, with Feb. release will probably suck.

Edited by olo