IGNORED

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

cear

ok, i'm a fair way through the release now. It seems funny to me that they didn't learn from their own playbook in sampling disco classics, and speed the hooks up. wtf, the dancey tracks on the album need to be listened a few percent faster. Also, why is there no focus on cool bridges and other devices which musicians would have gone for. I know house is pretty samey, but come on guys, you were trying to make disco.

anyway, first impressions are that it needs a remix and refocus, some nice ideas not expanded, others repeated and under mixed until totally blanded.

yea, that reminds me of that interview with that one producer who seemed to think that recording instruments was a new thing. and that he was blown away that you mic a snare and a kick, etc.

yea, that reminds me of that interview with that one producer who seemed to think that recording instruments was a new thing. and that he was blown away that you mic a snare and a kick, etc.

That interview seems pretty lol worthy, if you find a link you know what to do

Of all the responses I thought up regarding this record the only thing that is consistent is my utter distaste at hearing pharrell williams' voice...

That and the relentless hype are affecting this record for me.

I just wish they'd have made a record like this when they had no major following as then I'd probably be left to enjoy it more, without hearing the opinions of a million nobodies every time I hear that fucking Get Lucky chorus.

That and now having to see a bunch of cunts who think they're hip cause they're down with the new Daft Punk album, you know, like they havent been around for a couple of decades...

The world is burning.

you can't dance without hip mate. Also without which, i might add, you could not be seated, astride that high horse of yours.

/god, is paranoid about my grammer now. as a delet... i shouldn't care. damn you bbC quiz.

you can't dance without hip mate. Also without which, i might add, you could not be seated, astride that high horse of yours.

/god, is paranoid about my grammer now. as a delet... i shouldn't care. damn you bbC quiz.

your grammar sucks. :emotawesomepm9:

music isnt and should never be about what is 'hip'

i think you missed my point, you said it was a hip album to like and i just wondered weather the hip thing is to not like it (which obvsssss don matter)

is this an article or an advert?

both? medium is the message? idk :wacko:

i might add, you could not be seated, astride that high horse of yours.

nah, thats just jealously that. Have a pack of quavers and you'll feel better.

/l.ooks up quavers.

Well if your hip was that porous ... something something.

For those curious as to what they are after my search ...

That video's what made me fear the worst for his track, but I like the end result.

it is up there ^

Guest abracadabra

This album fucking sucks. I find it really difficult to actually bring myself together to listen to it all the way through.

I dwnl'd three tracks from soulseek last night to have a little taster listen and they were so bad i just deleted as fakes. Moroder one, Casablancas one and some other one. i'm 90% sure they were fakes so it's all good!