IGNORED

My Bloody Valentine - mbv

vamos scorcho

she found now is a fav. id love to hear it live and very loud..they must be from the school of the extremely loud live acts like mary chain and spiritualized.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Money well spent. Get the LP bundle. Those LPs are limited.

Umm, what's telling you that they're limited, besides our finite nature?

from the main page:

The vinyl will be limited due to manufacturing restrictions.

Money well spent. Get the LP bundle. Those LPs are limited.

Umm, what's telling you that they're limited, besides our finite nature?

from the main page:

>>The vinyl will be limited due to manufacturing restrictions.

LOL, so the guy at the pressing plant, after a certain number of copies is just like "NO MORE FOR YOU!"

So happy for a) them and b) me that they got it finished and released. It sounds AMAZING production wise. With the high quality version, you crank it up and it's astoundingly physical without being painful on the ears. Today has been a happy day

Guest nene multiple assgasms

rhythmically, I'd say it's superior to their early stuff. in terms of song writing and riffs, probably not. the production is of course amazing, though. I like how the tracks get progressively more experimental to the end.

So far sounds like a great album that fits quite well into their old material, but there are some songs that just doesn't click. "In Another Way" is one of them.. it's just now working as well as the others.

'if i am' is so beautiful. jesus.

edit: i swear there's a total boo radleys vibe off 'new you'.

edit2: holy mother of fuck that weird delay thing on the guitar in 'in another way'... fuck. only kevin shields could do that.

edit3: rockabilly stomp shit on 'nothing is'! *cums*

i think it's more of a general mid-nineties zeitgeist... there are some lovely melodies that remind me of stereolab, but there's also fuzz and distortion combined with them that are extremely reminescent of giant steps era boo radleys...

and some stuff that's really really cocteau twins on 'is this and yes'. and some slowdivey bits here and there. but i guess that most of those bands wouldn't have made those albums if it wasn't for loveless. so a weird sort of circular feedback.

Archived