IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna ask what font this album was in. I'm such a dork for BoC I used the MHTRTC on my cycle blog. I'll probably use this one for my tree planting one :)

ljBwl7u.jpg

that's a weezer font

I was gonna ask what font this album was in. I'm such a dork for BoC I used the MHTRTC on my cycle blog. I'll probably use this one for my tree planting one :)

ljBwl7u.jpg

"michael sanderson"

needs more Music70

Guest dirkg

Nice one job, ordered a t-shirt now... along with the 3 vinyl on announcement day. you got me going all over again, well done.

*waits for the hate storm for Tomorrow's Harvest to be followed with a shower of praise after BoC's next thematic release*

It's just getting too predictable, innit. Whatever the outcome though, I just hope they are going to put more stuff out there.

I've been pretty much keeping up with the [holy shit is it really] 138 pages but there's something I'm unclear of. Originally I was thinking that the six numbers/codes were on 6 different records differentiated by the XXXXXX's on the artwork (well originally I thought the whole project was a hoax but that's besides the point !) but am I right that the only ones that have appeared all are in the 4th position ? So in which case do we have any idea quite how many records were pressed - could it be they're not as limited as first thought ?

if there are guitars, i highly doubt it will be acoustic strumming loops

I'm personally hoping for some sludge metal guitar.

All this activity around BoC got me through their discography again - have to say that Geoggadi blows me more than ever, I can't stop listening to it. TCH is really good as well, I feel like it's finally unfolding. Discovering IABPOITC and Twoism which are great. But I just can't get into MHTRTC...Feel like it's an overrated release :shrug:

Archived