IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Guest cult fiction

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont really smoke much any more, but im gonna listen to this album high as shit.

there's electric guitar on it and is the most accessible one they've ever done, you may not need that smoke.

i dont really smoke much any more, but im gonna listen to this album high as shit.

there's electric guitar on it and is the most accessible one they've ever done, you may not need that smoke.

where'd you hear it?

where'd you hear it?

at Yesterday's Breakfast

Guest Gravity

I'm guessing he just needs to clear his cache or something. Try holding shift or ctrl and then refreshing the page, Acroyear.

Mmm mine does too (redirect to a http://cosecha-transmisiones.com/ that is ) and it's the first time I've been on to boardsofcanada.com on this machine for many months. I'm wondering if the redirect script has been cached on some of the servers (can they get cached differently depending on the ISP - is that something that can happen ?)

Your PC has it right, Acroyear's isn't redirecting.

where'd you hear it?

at Yesterday's Breakfast

Was it good?

Mmm mine does too (redirect to a http://cosecha-transmisiones.com/ that is ) and it's the first time I've been on to boardsofcanada.com on this machine for many months. I'm wondering if the redirect script has been cached on some of the servers (can they get cached differently depending on the ISP - is that something that can happen ?)

Your PC has it right, Acroyear's isn't redirecting.

Ah gotcha, I got lost in the nested quotes !

I'm guessing he just needs to clear his cache or something. Try holding shift or ctrl and then refreshing the page, Acroyear.

it's probably acroyear's ISP DNS server not redirecting.

in any case, it's clear that acroyear is not being redirected like the vast majority of the community is.

it's probably acroyear's ISP DNS server not redirecting.

in any case, it's clear that acroyear is not being redirected like the vast majority of the community is.

I get redirected to the Cosesha-transmissions area when I click on "BOARDS OF CANADA" in the center of the screen. If I click on Discography in the upper left of the screen, it takes me to the discography. And the black box is there.

so acroyear is bullshitting?

Fuck are you talking about? LOL Why would I bullshit about something so trivial? It's not like I'm saying I heard the album or something like that. I'm just saying, that when I go to their site, it still looks the same as it always did. If I want to go to the Cosesha code section, I have to click on the center of the screen.

I find it extremely hard to believe that my PC is the only one that can do this. ALL of you go to their site, and are immediately redirected? Strange indeed.

Face it guys, this album is gonna suck like a hoover. No Limited Edition.No FLAC files, let alone 24bit. Rubbish title. Lame cover art. Where are all the hidden messages?No bonus track. wtf!Couldn't they have made a double album?8 years to produce just 63 minutes of music. Promo sounds like a John Carpenter rip-off.

everything you pointed out has no effect on the quality of the music

also, I want the BoC website to go back to normal. I really want to see the black box filled in.

The site doesn't need to go back to normal. The black box is still there. Just click on discography and you'll see it. Top left corner. It's there.
boardsofcanada.com redirects to cosecha-transmisiones.com

so it's not there.

Yes, it is.

provide a screenshot.

ok.

so acroyear is bullshitting?

Fuck are you talking about? LOL Why would I bullshit about something so trivial? It's not like I'm saying I heard the album or something like that. I'm just saying, that when I go to their site, it still looks the same as it always did. If I want to go to the Cosesha code section, I have to click on the center of the screen.

I find it extremely hard to believe that my PC is the only one that can do this. ALL of you go to their site, and are immediately redirected? Strange indeed.

yes.

whoa, what happened to noise's "listening now" post, and my inquiry as to whether or not there were any "face-melting beats to accompany the atmospheric dissonance"?? you clean up guys are swift...but no mods online, hmmm

Please stop with the "listening to it now" and "it's leaked" troll posts - they're not funny, and only fills the thread up with garbage rather than relevant discussion on the release. Thanks.

i still think they should have released the album right after the the numbers were decoded. even if they delayed the number search to line up with when they wanted to release it. or at least in the ballpark..

it all seems so silly now, the amount of momentum they generated would have been the most effective way to prevent leaks as people would be downloading from bleep at a furious pace. all in line with their credit cards.

Archived