IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Guest cult fiction

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

everybody relax. all will be fine once the digital vinyls are in our hands and we can all bust nuts in our beards then enjoy some salad at the waterpark.

Not sure if it's the same where you are, but here people who make fun of beards are usually the people who can't grow them themselves.

Dahl's The Twits set us bearded folk back more than a century

Not sure if it's the same where you are, but here people who make fun of beards are usually the people who can't grow them themselves.

I loved that book. They would feast on leftover's out of their grimy beards.

Also, Dahl beat his wife.

Anyhoo, new BoCcerson's out in like one or two weeks. Darn tootin'!

Guest tht tne

All of you nerds who say BOC isn't music for big speakers/other people need to get out of the fucking house more. Stop daydreaming, this shit doesn't belong to you. Cut them neckbeards, eat a salad, meet a lady. This is currently my problem with even discussing BOC with other people, as I can't abide the greasy sausage fest that hems them in, it smells of men who have never bust a nut.

kinda ot but i see some irony in this, i'll just say what difference is it to you if someone has never busted a nut

Not really clear on how this is ironic. Also, I never said it made any difference to me, but if you can't smell the reek of unspent sperm in the general area of this discussion, then you need to use a netti pot. It is obvious that Warp and BOC have done nothing but go out of there way to make sure people actually leave their stinky bedrooms to pursue the music, and force (albeit slightly awkward) social situations on each other. The idea that "this music is just for US, and not for THEM!" is really churlish. Also, any new listeners and wider audience that this may drum up for BOC would be well deserved, and I think having been in the game for 15+ years, BOC are not going to pull some major switcheroo and make an album that farts in the face of their core audience.

edit* if you mean ironic by way of me saying that I don't want to discuss BOC, but I am currently discussing BOC...well THIS IS WHAT IT HAS COME TO.

i guess i meant ironic like rdj fanboi eventually gets signed to rephlex after sharing neckbeardy music with neckbeards on a neckbeard forum

All of you nerds who say BOC isn't music for big speakers/other people need to get out of the fucking house more. Stop daydreaming, this shit doesn't belong to you. Cut them neckbeards, eat a salad, meet a lady. This is currently my problem with even discussing BOC with other people, as I can't abide the greasy sausage fest that hems them in, it smells of men who have never bust a nut.

kinda ot but i see some irony in this, i'll just say what difference is it to you if someone has never busted a nut

Not really clear on how this is ironic. Also, I never said it made any difference to me, but if you can't smell the reek of unspent sperm in the general area of this discussion, then you need to use a netti pot. It is obvious that Warp and BOC have done nothing but go out of there way to make sure people actually leave their stinky bedrooms to pursue the music, and force (albeit slightly awkward) social situations on each other. The idea that "this music is just for US, and not for THEM!" is really churlish. Also, any new listeners and wider audience that this may drum up for BOC would be well deserved, and I think having been in the game for 15+ years, BOC are not going to pull some major switcheroo and make an album that farts in the face of their core audience.

edit* if you mean ironic by way of me saying that I don't want to discuss BOC, but I am currently discussing BOC...well THIS IS WHAT IT HAS COME TO.

i guess i meant ironic like rdj fanboi eventually gets signed to rephlex after sharing neckbeardy music with neckbeards on a neckbeard forum

tumblr_m11qhdF8Un1r972f4o1_r1_500.gif

my dad hated that book. He was bearded of course.

Dahl was quite the conservative gent so you'd expect him to write something like the twits.

He was asking for it. heh.

ngbbs50a0319825f26.jpg

my dad hated that book. He was bearded of course.

Dahl was quite the conservative gent so you'd expect him to write something like the twits.

When I was a kid I won a writing contest at school after writing my own Twits vignette. And iirc, Roald Dahl once was a high-profile witness speaking out against police brutality and racism. I was a kid then as well though so maybe I remembered it wrong.

He was asking for it. heh.

OH SNAP

Regardless, I think you have confused fanboy with being just a run of the mill, enthusiastic fan. I've never once sat around on these forums contemplating what Richard's socks smell like, and how crystals correlate to the design of his music.

I am well aware that these guys (referring largely to the other WATMM artists as well) have created an interesting mythos surrounding their music, and I totally understand that element of it being a big part of the allure for many fans, but I think it is totally reasonable to feel that there is a line, and way too many people cross that line. A very strange, creepy line. This has bred a line of fans that come across as being more akin to Bronies than any thing else.

everyone-together-my-little-pony-friends

OH SNAP

Regardless, I think you have confused fanboy with being just a run of the mill, enthusiastic fan. I've never once sat around on these forums contemplating what Richard's socks smell like, and how crystals correlate to the design of his music.

I am well aware that these guys (referring largely to the other WATMM artists as well) have created an interesting mythos surrounding their music, and I totally understand that element of it being a big part of the allure for many fans, but I think it is totally reasonable to feel that there is a line, and way too many people cross that line. A very strange, creepy line. This has bred a line of fans that come across as being more akin to Bronies than any thing else.

everyone-together-my-little-pony-friends

Lol

Was thinking the exact same thing.

i've been listening to all of it bar 1 track which i don't have. 3-4 tracks stick, the rest i'm completely bored of already.

granted, shoddy quality but i get the full gist of whats what now.

they have higher peers now in demdike stare, the haxan cloak etc.

yea, too much time fucking around outside whatever... time waits for no man.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Goddamn it! I keep wanting to say All Tomorrow's Harvest.

...and what costume shall the fanboys wear...

lol

947364_10151455012737686_439099680_n.jpg

awesome. I guess this explains why they wanted people at the irl listening party to only record the first three tracks.

Archived