IGNORED

Venetian Snares - My Love Is A Bulldozer

lawrenke

just got my copy :)

my bonus disc has Heaves Heavy Heart & Lions Manor...

starts off w/ some nylon string guitar similar to the Union Station track...

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of his best for sure. I'm especially impressed with 8am Union Station -the programming seamlessly captures the nuances of a real guitar player, and the melodic composition is the strongest I've heard from him. I think he's really progressing as a musician with this one. His voice reminds me of David Bowie, who I've always wanted to hear sing the words "my dick feels so hard it could break apart". At last my wish has been granted.

For me, Filth is a great album. Analogue acid squelches and harsh beats = a glorious ride.

I am also very fond of My so called life.... It's just good fun. Chocolate Wheelchair is probably the best of the earlier stuff I own.

The only one I'm not that fond of is Doll Doll Doll. Everything else is great. Also is there any love for Making Orange Things, his collab with Speedranch? Unborn Baby is a belter!

edit: I don't really do 'bests' as that means comparing one release to another. I like each of them individually, on their own merits.

The only one I'm not that fond of is Doll Doll Doll. Everything else is great. Also is there any love for Making Orange Things, his collab with Speedranch? Unborn Baby is a belter!

edit: I don't really do 'bests' as that means comparing one release to another. I like each of them individually, on their own merits.

Making Orange Things is a scary album, put myself into a dark place listening to that through a decent pair of headphones and drinking whisky :cerious:

Making Orange Things is a scary album, put myself into a dark place listening to that through a decent pair of headphones and drinking whisky :cerious:

Haha the first time I listened to it was while walking through a pitch black forest. I walked a bit quicker that day.

• 3 weeks later...

hahaha this album is great!!! you're smiling face already on the list of best 2014 tracks! amazing journey that one! I applaud him for trying new things! bravo aaron - thanks planet mu

Archived