IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Joyrex also said that warp had paid up for everyone there to have a copy of the digital release which is really cool and supportive

I wish they'd release that WAP30 Polygon Window launch party set or the other GAK tracks from his demos

I think Joyrex also said that warp had paid up for everyone there to have a copy of the digital release which is really cool and supportive

I wish they'd release that WAP30 Polygon Window launch party set or the other GAK tracks from his demos

Wut?

I hope there are more surprises than the semi official CD cover.

prepare for disappointment.
Lol tellin it like it is. I just noticed your message now.

My avatar - that's actually me I look just like that when I read yur msgs

flanders_r3_dvd.jpg

Guest Papillon

I hope there are more surprises than the semi official CD cover.

prepare for disappointment.
Lol tellin it like it is. I just noticed your message now.

My avatar - that's actually me I look just like that when I read yur msgs

flanders_r3_dvd.jpg

Ha ha busted - Only someone with a user name like Fumi would know that. Have you seen that one before, I bought the DVD set a few years ago when I was visiting my in-laws in JP it's good stuff.

Guest beringelab

f193.jpg

It's taking a bit longer because Aphex really wanted to make sure that the mastering of the CWLP tracks is top notch. And of course, mastering MFM is also a bit more complex than what was initially planned.

My sorry =(

I don't know what peanuts is.

charlie-brown-facepalm-oUfBmt.jpg

Good grief.

But yeah really StephenG, go look up some. It's classic Americana. There's probably a knock-off Canadian version called Little Maples or something, but go with the real thing. :emotawesomepm9:

Am I the only one who didn't pay for a copy of the CW release? I'm honestly just quite worried I won't care much for the material (though I love the Polygon Window/SAW V1 era RDJ) and that the quality might be close to shit. Not that I'm worried they won't rip the vinyl right, but I'm worried that the songs themselves are bad quality as far as production goes. There won't be any options to purchase the digital after it's released, correct?

I really wonder what Warp management makes of all this.... must be p r e t t y p i s s e d o f f

Not at all - they bought 528USD worth of copies for everyone in the WARP office and thought this was an amazing idea/project!

It's taking a bit longer because Aphex really wanted to make sure that the mastering of the CWLP tracks is top notch. And of course, mastering MFM is also a bit more complex than what was initially planned.

Please don't state things like that - MFM is NOT being mastered, nor is included with the CWLP download.

My sorry =(

Good grief.

But yeah really StephenG, go look up some. It's classic Americana. There's probably a knock-off Canadian version called Little Maples or something, but go with the real thing. :emotawesomepm9:

Am I the only one who didn't pay for a copy of the CW release? I'm honestly just quite worried I won't care much for the material (though I love the Polygon Window/SAW V1 era RDJ) and that the quality might be close to shit. Not that I'm worried they won't rip the vinyl right, but I'm worried that the songs themselves are bad quality as far as production goes. There won't be any options to purchase the digital after it's released, correct?

I'm afraid to say you've made a grave error - there will be no further sales of the CWLP (other than the Ebay auction, which you're welcome to go after).

Gah, so hard to keep. my. mouth. shut!

*deep breath*

Please be patient - not much longer - could be measured in 10's of hours at the most.

My sorry =(

Good grief.

"little maples" lolol

I really wonder what Warp management makes of all this.... must be p r e t t y p i s s e d o f f

Not at all - they bought 528USD worth of copies for everyone in the WARP office and thought this was an amazing idea/project!

Please don't state things like that - MFM is NOT being mastered, nor is included with the CWLP download.

My sorry =(

Good grief.

I'm afraid to say you've made a grave error - there will be no further sales of the CWLP (other than the Ebay auction, which you're welcome to go after).

*deep breath*

Please be patient - not much longer - could be measured in 10's of hours at the most.

"soon"

My sorry =(

Good grief.

*deep breath*

Ah well. I'm a stingy bastard sometimes. It's been fun watching the whole thing unfold no matter!

Ah missed the Warp bulk-buy thingy. Fair play to them! I just assumed they were all moody with Dicky boy on release tardiness. but I guess that's ....JUST FUCKIN ME! ~Well... kinda... ah not really

Edited by phudoshin

Got the same feeling, though I'd bet on one or two minor offbeat gems on this record. Out of three songs that have surfaced, none do much for me. Muttley seems like a cool novelty throwback rave song, but something you'd move on from after listening to it two or three times. Reading Mike P's tracks descriptions did wet my appetite, but he is in many ways a hype-man and not to be trusted seriously. Aphex wasn't very strong with song structure in his early years, and I doubt anything on the CW LP has a level of originality and sophistication that would be worthy of our collective attention if it weren't for the absence of new released works from Richard. Hope I'm way off-track for those eagerly waiting their download vouchers.