IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Speaking of a promo, do you lot think they'll be a video? I know it wasn't in the price of things list on the cover but I just feel like the reach for the dead video was abit tacked on and they might do the same with syro.

Even though Windowlicker was supposed to be the 'single' for the then upcoming full-length that turned into Drukqs, strictly speaking you could say that no Aphex Twin full-length was ever accompanied by a videoclip, so I'm not betting on it. But who knows?

Guest Abstract Daddy

Speaking of a promo, do you lot think they'll be a video? I know it wasn't in the price of things list on the cover but I just feel like the reach for the dead video was abit tacked on and they might do the same with syro.

Even though Windowlicker was supposed to be the 'single' for the then upcoming full-length that turned into Drukqs, strictly speaking you could say that no Aphex Twin full-length was ever accompanied by a videoclip, so I'm not betting on it. But who knows?

Warp does seem alot more video heavy nowadays.

Didn't Drukqs have the Rubber Johnny promo attached to it?

Didn't Drukqs have the Rubber Johnny promo attached to it?

Cunningham took too long with it, so it became it's own thing.

Cyriak is probably the person that id like to see do an aphex video the most

It would need to be home brew tho. His first sort of style before he was givien massive resources for example

Edited by Gordon

Guest skibby

Should Aphex one day agree to do a video again, fuck Chris Cunningham, I want Cyriak to do it

folks, there are plenty of songs to go around, plenty of room for all the greatest video makers to have a whack.

There was a Ventolin video for ICBYD, too.

One of my favourite Aphex videos/songs - although Richard hated the video so much, the only place you can get it is on the Japanese version of Come To Viddy.

first time seeing this. ermahgerd, creepiest thing ever! a video with Syro would be the tits, but I'd be happy with just the music

...says the guy with the Shingeki No Kyojin avatar! :emotawesomepm9:

lol! l have no problems with weirdo giants eating people, but this is some f*cked up sh*t. :diablo:

i'm so far behind on aphex videos. just now watching the full version of windowlicker

but yeah, I'd say Attack on Titan and Death Note are two of my favorite animes. must find anime thread in gen ban!

I'm sure there will be a teaser/track beforehand. Aphex seems to have given Warp very free reign according to the interview, and he's obviously not as tight about it as when he was doing the Drukqs stuff, according to those interviews.