IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

It will leak unless they have people touching your crotches at the entrance, you can get the means to record it inconspicuously for under 100 quid.. I hope it doesn't leak so more copies are sold. It would make me very happy to see Syro in the top 3 on the UK album chart

I legitimately think that anyone that leaks this is a shitty person. It's been 13 years since a proper Aphex release and the man deserves his money. Anyone even inadvertently taking money out of another mans pocket by sharing their artwork is really not a good person.

If it leaks I'm going to spearhead a lynch mob

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

It will leak unless they have people touching your crotches at the entrance

Full body cavity search dude

rubber-gloves-pr.jpg

been looking at pre-orders, looked at bleep , $33 US plus 17$ shipping = 50$ US, suck a dick bleep. i have wasted too much money on your over priced shipping. would rather ship from the uk if i had too.

so i started looking for shops in Aus pre-ordering and a few places are saying might be available around the 19th if i pre-order.

but knowing the postal system i doubt it, still hoping for the 19th which is so close i can almost hear the snare rushes flying over the ocean to my ears

been looking at pre-orders, looked at bleep , $33 US plus 17$ shipping = 50$ US, suck a dick bleep. i have wasted too much money on your over priced shipping. would rather ship from the uk if i had too.

so i started looking for shops in Aus pre-ordering and a few places are saying might be available around the 19th if i pre-order.

but knowing the postal system i doubt it, still hoping for the 19th which is so close i can almost hear the snare rushes flying over the ocean to my ears

Dude, don't trip. Warp is making US edition ones that don't need to imported, no? Isn't this what they do now and have for a while? Just pick up at local shop.

Dude, don't trip. Warp is making US edition ones that don't need to imported, no? Isn't this what they do now and have for a while? Just pick up at local shop.

Calculating in US dollars, checking shops in Australia. Either way, shipping to the sun is expensive.

lol at equating leaks with lost sales

The average person won't buy something if they already own it, look at PC games, look at the dip in album sales in recent years and look at the state of the film industry.

The average person won't buy something they don't like or can't afford.