IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Interesting it says East London for the party. Probably somewhere in trendy shoreditch.

Someone mentioned the Oval Space, which is East, and happens to be where the blimp was flying.

GOT THE EMAIL GUYS! phew

Congrats!

GOT THE EMAIL GUYS! phew

Me too! :beer::yeah::aphexsign:

Didn't you already get a ticket, jasondonervan? If so, are you giving your spare ticket away? (I don't live anywhere near London, so I'm not asking selfishly; just curious.)

Guest Little Lord Faulteroy

Didn't get an e-mail, but i participated in a ballot organised by the Ancienne Belgique, the club where the Listening Oppertunity is held...

and now we wait... :w00t:

Guest jasondonervan

GOT THE EMAIL GUYS! phew

Congrats!

GOT THE EMAIL GUYS! phew

Me too! :beer::yeah::aphexsign:

Didn't you already get a ticket, jasondonervan? If so, are you giving your spare ticket away? (I don't live anywhere near London, so I'm not asking selfishly; just curious.)

The mail I just received was a direct response to my original RSVP mail - which I sent to an address that was hand-written on the card by the guy at my local record shop, I think the staff had been instructed to do it that way. Also, there is no unique ID on the ticket card, it really is Willy Wonka lockdown business, ie you must present a ticket as well as personal ID.

Long story short, I didn't win an additional ticket, I guess they're mailing out to both the ticket draw winners and those who RSVP'd from cards they obtained instore all in one go.

Edited by jasondonervan

really nice interview, probably my favorite so far

thanks for sharing

The mail I just received was a direct response to my original RSVP mail - which I sent to an address that was hand-written on the card by the guy at my local record shop, I think the staff had been instructed to do it that way. Also, there is no unique ID on the ticket card, it really is Willy Wonka lockdown business, ie you must present a ticket as well as personal ID.

Long story short, I didn't win an additional ticket, I guess they're mailing out to both the ticket draw winners and those who RSVP'd from cards they obtained instore all in one go.

Thanks for the clarification. It's all a bit confusing and exciting.

Has anyone received an e-mail for the Chicago event yet?

I entered for that; no email yet.

From that Rolling Stone interview:

Are you planning on releasing more new music soon?

I'm in that mode now, so hopefully I'll stay in it for a while. I've got a few more things planned at least a couple more albums, some EPs, things like that. Some more dance-y things I did about 10 years ago. Experimental things, noise things, weird things. Shitloads of stuff. They're all pretty much ready to go. I haven't mastered them yet, but I should get that done pretty quick. It's just trying to work out where to put it all and what to do with it, and nobody helps me. And all this time I'm spending now, I could be making new music, which is why I usually don't end up doing it.