IGNORED

Clark - Clark (Nov. 3rd 2014)

lawrenke

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trananhhung

The vocal loop at the end of trimmers is indeed irritating. It's a shame. It's a proper banger until that nuuuuuuu yeahh waaalrighhh roar roar! hits the track. Oh well, Banjo is just next door so I just put up with it.

Sodium Trimmers is the shit, as it whole album. He's pushed himself forward beyond what he could do before, which not many are capable of without crashing and burning. Only crit I have is that it's self-titled. So lazy!

I don't like that track at all. Actually that's the only track I don't like of the album. I find the vocal loop he chucked on the end annoying and repetitive. Not trying to kill your buzz. I found the rest of the album quite enjoyable especially as an album.

Now that you've said so, I've deleted the track from the album and will never listen to it again. Thanks.

:emotawesomepm9:

I'm glad you've listened to the voice of reason. haha

The vocal loop at the end of trimmers is indeed irritating. It's a shame. It's a proper banger until that nuuuuuuu yeahh waaalrighhh roar roar! hits the track. Oh well, Banjo is just next door so I just put up with it.

yeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh!!

Guest trananhhung

That track is just disfunctional. I like when it gets all housy but don't get the long intro and outro. It's just a bad idea.

I love that loop! I think it's very off in a great way, like some radio station is interfering with the groove.

I love that loop! I think it's very off in a great way, like some radio station is interfering with the groove.

me too best part about the track. and not the first time clark "destroys a perfect beat with something very weird", right?

I didn't like it until I found out it was a Chewbacca sample.

Guest totemcrackerjack

You serious? Wow, didn't know I could love that track any more.

Guest s0nspark

clark visited a small underground radio station in berlin and talks in full detail about the new lp... really cool from him to support smaller idealistic media. don't mind the german the interview is in english

https://soundcloud.com/bln-fm/blnfm-spezial-mit-clark

cool - thanks for that. I really like hearing this kind of thing, although the interviewer's "corrections" were a bit annoying ;-)

I edited this down to just the actual interview and upped it as an mp3, if anyone wants it: http://we.tl/EQ1WjMssJS ~9mb

You serious? Wow, didn't know I could love that track any more.
It's a sample of a chair being dragged across the wooden floor in his house, he said so in an interview a few weeks back

Guest s0nspark

It's a sample of a chair being dragged across the wooden floor in his house, he said so in an interview a few weeks back

Do you happen to have a link?

lol come on I mentioned it literally 5 posts above you...

I think Clark set himself to be a "winter musician" (WTF) since Clarence Park's cover...

But agreed - his stuff always sounds amazing really loud, and when it's bitterly cold outside. Dunno why.

Guest s0nspark

lol come on I mentioned it literally 5 posts above you...

lol ... sorry ... and thanks ;)

edit: oh, wait, actually I was after the interview, not the sample, but that is cool too... so thanks! :)

Archived