IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

This definitely is in chronological order, isn't it? Some of the first pieces were pretty cool but sometimes underdeveloped but these last 15 odd tracks are just solid killing it. Plinky Plonk[orig]! Fuck me.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Absolutely killing it. How these tunes haven't seen light of day until now apart from being played live a few times in some cases is blowing my mind

did anyone grab the 3min Caustic Window from the Aphex Soundcloud? got the cat0189 but missed the other... i can haz link to a DL?

Those were old Wisp tracks.

This definitely is in chronological order, isn't it? Some of the first pieces were pretty cool but sometimes underdeveloped but these last 15 odd tracks are just solid killing it. Plinky Plonk[orig]! Fuck me.

nah, it seems to just be a mix of trax from 1989-1992, no specific order

nah, it seems to just be a mix of trax from 1989-1992, no specific order

Ah. Well it sounded good in my head.

Right, he's down to about five minutes space left. Let's see what the next half hour entails...

worst case scenario i'll just gift to somebody else

i pondered my sanity doing this, but it's $145, in context it's less money then i'd end up spending in a night going to see a major act play live by the time you add in the ticket and all other costs. worth it if it means he'll upload more tracks beyond the 3 hour free limit imho!

awesome, I just noticed we're nearing the 3 hour mark and came here to find out about this (would have paid myself).

you are a good dude, keep us posted on how it works out.

this is just pshhhhhhhwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *Head Explodes*

So cool!!! Can someone share a dl of part 3? I've got up to 2hrs 11 min so far, maybe I've missed the most recent upload?

I wish all artists would do something like this. Particularly Autechre, BoC, and Plaid. Hearing these RDJ tunes is like hearing SAW pt 1 all over again in a brand new way.

did anyone grab the 3min Caustic Window from the Aphex Soundcloud? got the cat0189 but missed the other... i can haz link to a DL?

Those were old Wisp tracks.

oh, word? thnx was bumming i missed out. i like some wisp, but...

what if it his son secretly uploading his tracks while his dad sleeps

I highly doubt it's him actually sitting at a device and performing the uploads and comments himself. Maybe he's changed due to the kids, new wife, new city, etc., but I think he's way to reclusive for that.

probably his wife, or a kid, or a friend manning the actual account.