IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

account and uploads from 4 years ago!

backshot theory is wonderful and convincing.

avril + speed = albert. logic is strong with this one.

I don't find it wonderful or convincing, no offence.

And the way those tracks are tagged... I don't think you're actually suggesting this to be a twin acct?

Edited by StephenG

very suspicious that RDJ has followed the 3rd armpit stuff. Some of that stuff sounds really good, especially the #90s stuff. Either its him, or he liked it enough to follow it. Seems like a clue of some sort.

Don't forget, he led us to the original user487363530 account by conversing with himself.

Don't worry about the upload limit guys....he is now an Unlimited Pro user....he plans to put up more tracks!

Oh wow. Yes!!

God daaaamn. This is all so crazy. Trying to contain my disbelief. I LOVE this era from the Aphex canon. When all is said and done and we have a definitive number of tracks, I want to make packaging and put them on mult. CDs or something like that. I want to "own" these badly. Maybe we should have a design contest and take a vote on "WATMM approved album art?" or split them into multiple albums each with cover art separated by era? Just an idear.

VLR says at 0:07:

loony pitchfork.com/thepitch/474-loons/

Posted 3 mins ago3 mins user487363530 says at 0:07:

@vlr: ace, good read, they forgot autechre used it as well, on that legofeet lp