IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

It's not even about civilization collapse it's about a flood or natural disaster making you stranded in your basement for a few days. It should be stocked up with clean water. 3 days without water and you're dead

thank you based richdar

tbh if my house got flooded, stocking up on water would be pretty low on the priority list

It's extremely high on your list because that water will be mixed with human sewage rising up through sewage drains, so any of your stored water that comes in contact with flood water becomes tainted. You need a good sealed source of water that won't be mixed with the flood water to drink

It's not even about civilization collapse it's about a flood or natural disaster making you stranded in your basement for a few days. It should be stocked up with clean water. 3 days without water and you're dead

thank you based richdar

tbh if my house got flooded, stocking up on water would be pretty low on the priority list

It's extremely high on your list because that water will be mixed with human sewage rising up through sewage drains, so any of your stored water that comes in contact with flood water becomes tainted. You need a good sealed source of water that won't be mixed with the flood water to drink

That would only be bad if you have never tried to build up a resistance to human waste

*sculpts another chair for his fecal house*

Piss Perrier, anyone?

i feel like... everyone might be getting their hopes up for nothing

Isn't that what we come here for most of the time anyway?

Edited by Hodorsbn

most likely the electricity would be out as well so you couldn't boil it either, unless you got yourself a macgyver contraption of some kind.

what, like a fire?

most likely the electricity would be out as well so you couldn't boil it either, unless you got yourself a macgyver contraption of some kind.

what, like a fire?

ha!

yeah, no risk of burning down the house if it's already flooded

I just came here to say that 24 tsim 2 is still the shit.

Yup. Still one of the best things he's uploaded so far.

I want to emphasize the above statements! I WANT THIS ONE ON VINYYYYLLLLL!!!