IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

mfw 1:26 to 1:40 of 28 organ

Shock-and-Awe.gif

Just absolutely mind-blowing how all the layers interact, one of those moments where I just cannot comprehend how someone could think of that beauty. Don't think it will ever get old. :music:

@Skeletron, super nice cover man, you nailed so many parts and it sounds so good. <3

Edited by slate

1 year anniversary today! Amazing, does not feel like a year

Blimey, not at all - Would've said 6 months tops .... Don't think I've heard more than a dozen of the tracks either - certainly have a long way to go to hear them all !

if his account gets downgraded, then someone gets him pro unlimited after it lapsed, will soundcloud have deleted most of the songs?

Nope, they just hide from availability (both public and user), if anything, he might delete his account proper because he wouldn't be able to access those tracks anymore until he got an upgrade.

I ain't rich enough to throw money at Soundcloud for possibly nothing. But if I knew he'd use it, I'd buy it myself.

Although...even not knowing why he stopped or if he's coming back, maybe all of us buying him the account would encourage him to continue. :shrug:

check your inbox Richard ;)

u didn't!

I did :P Gotta keep the door open.

Anyone who wanted to throw in, pm me

bruuuh, that is a nice gesture but very foolish, you should have asked him first, i mean who knows what he's planning to do, maybe he wants to start a new account or even leave soundwank forever

you do get your money back if he doesn't accept it right? right??? :mellow::catcry:

Yeah your are probably right, I guess ever since the link was taken off the forums that was a clue, but still even though it's not pocket change it isn't that much and I guess my reasoning is it's worth the chance.