IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Still not avalible for download..

Maybe problem with soundcloud or RDJ just forgot it. :wang:

I think he just forgot. He has done that many times in the past. It might help if others nicely commented to remind him on there (I did it once yesterday).

sorry guys what are these erik tracks your talking about?

how about dem eriksarchive trax, doe... amirite?

where can i find those please? thanks.

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/86497-good-soundclouds-used-to-be-possible-rdj-soundclogs/page-23?do=findComment&comment=2315643

discuss said tracks in the thread linked above

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

The "suits" comment also got me wondering if that is the reason behind any of the delay. Or just behind a few being pulled.

i, for one, am a lot more interested in soundcloud since aphex started dumping there. i dont mean f5ing his page, i am checking out other musicians and i am more likely to upload to and support soundcloud now. the suits should see that this is good for them. maybe they think sc was doing fine and aphex traffic fucked things up, but in the long run, like 5 or 10 years from now when it's in danger of crapping out like virtually all websites do, they will be glad for the vitality james infused into it.

I know we all like to think rdj is a massive superstar and bringing tons of traffic to soundcloud atm, but when usher or other morons like that upload a new track it instantly gets like a trillion views. Richard's views are nothing compared to this piece of shit track's 45m views

i am the forum usher wtf are you on about?

In case you're not being sarcastic, but also cause it's funny... :)

btw on a serious note, this was the perfect track-choice to make the above point. gosh that's a lot of listens....how do they do it? (the listeners I mean)

Edited by Alfreddo

Ya not a drop in the bucket for soundcloud but I'm sure there is a warp affiliated bean counter thinking "we could be making 00002 cents off each streaming play!! and they're being given away to this fucking app that has no advertising deal with us!! Each one of those tracks is money and views that are NOT coming to us!!" or something liek that

These are well good, I like the grinding noise of the other new ones but this is the sort of Aphex I totally love, ace melodies and cool tunes, totally great!

The massive reverb hit at the end of LMT is a pretty great way to finish a tune

Guest damageis

This is fucking ace! Very similar drums as used in "Come to Daddy, Mummy Mix"

Edited by damageis

Medievil Rave Mk2...? what a pleasant surprise!

Thought it was going to be along the lines of the Analord Midi Evil Rave tracks, but no, so much more.

I want an album of this stuff.