IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest gorfman666

Wow, Gib Gib and one of the 'Joyrex' tape tracks but sounds way more developed in the process? Unreal to hear the Gib Gib track after fucking ages of just imagining what it would sound like properly, based on that crappy audio recording of the NASA (?) / Old Trout gig.

Gib Gib? what is gib gib?

Wow, Gib Gib and one of the 'Joyrex' tape tracks but sounds way more developed in the process? Unreal to hear the Gib Gib track after fucking ages of just imagining what it would sound like properly, based on that crappy audio recording of the NASA (?) / Old Trout gig.

Gib Gib? what is gib gib?

24 Triple D = Gib Gib

One of the oldest unreleased AFX live recordings floating around on the web afaik, together two other tracks (named by a fan, Gah, Gebble and Gib Gib).

are you guys talking about this track?

No please don't post that one that's the shittiest track i've ever made, it is literally the first track i made in fl studio. I just took some samples right out of the original reconstruction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-pgxNhHKl0

Edited by Chalybs

CONFIRMED !!!

[youtubehd]ZdOQBq20UAI[/youtubehd]

I knew it had to be him!!!! Completely in love with that melody. So excited to hear it now. It feels wrong not to be paying for it though.

What part feels wrong?

He has a ton on the back burner. I still find it crazy how he's decided to release stuff just in the past year or so... and for non-monetary reasons when for many years before he was saying the only reason for release was monetary.

nah, that track is def squarepusher, he's just trolling.

yeah, just because he said that it has plans to be released doesn't mean that he is explicitly saying that he made it. could be a collab, i guess.

Guest bitroast

they need to release those acid white label tracks under the steinvord moniker imo just to really mess with people imo!!!

i mean.. it doesnt matter too much at this point who was behind the tunes. they're tunes we're all familiar with in shitty quality and been wanting to hear for sooooooo long !!!!

Edited by bitroast

they need to release those acid white label tracks under the steinvord moniker imo just to really mess with people imo!!!

i mean.. it doesnt matter too much at this point who was behind the tunes. they're tunes we're all familiar with in shitty quality and been wanting to hear for sooooooo long !!!!

yes, i just want to have them!

So much this.

I still really want Richard to clarify who was behind Steinvord though.