Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

if they guy posted the track under his own name he would have got props, but the "I could be afx" move was pretty stupid

^THIS

anigif_enhanced-2280-1405192468-9.gif

• Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

user18081971 at 1:50: @user18081971: my dad was so kind, always noticed if there was someone in the room who maybe wasn't as happy as everyone else, whereas others might be drawn to the ma

When I got my covid test today at work i noticed the metal pulldown aphex collapse sticker on the guys computer who was checking me in we got to talking about aphex and I said are you o

Posted Images

its far away from kendrick that i heard on last LPs (still havent heard C+). its even further from beatwife. beatwife? guys common hes silly goose. they can imitate some parts but they never done full lush logical tracks. there is always some bollocks that ruin the song. to be honest i can't even listen to any beatwife track from start to finish, he's so booooring and random

there are tonns of that-sound-ripoffs, but this is good

a also thinks its someone with just laptop and toaster

i had a dream once that i was wandering around at some random music festival in europe and saw tom jenkinson weaving his way away from the stage through a crowd of people alone. i excitedly went over to get his attention and then proceeded to ask him if parts of 'numbers lucent' were randomly generated or not (something i had been thinking about probably due to how strange it sounds, and the name itself (i can be a bit obsessive about music)). anyway, he promptly grabbed me by both of my shoulders and started violently shaking me and screaming "IT'S ALL RANDOM". and then i woke up.

top post

when i sent the link to a mate in facebook the description was something along the lines of

"i once emailed jodey to colab and he told me to piss off"

but its since gone.. reminds me of rob kidley stuff, this track i love.. http://edmsoundwave.bandcamp.com/track/data-sync

could be him taking the pith but why not use another one of his many aliases already

i had a dream once that i was wandering around at some random music festival in europe and saw tom jenkinson weaving his way away from the stage through a crowd of people alone. i excitedly went over to get his attention and then proceeded to ask him if parts of 'numbers lucent' were randomly generated or not (something i had been thinking about probably due to how strange it sounds, and the name itself (i can be a bit obsessive about music)). anyway, he promptly grabbed me by both of my shoulders and started violently shaking me and screaming "IT'S ALL RANDOM". and then i woke up.

Baha, that's awesome. I met (read: ambushed) Tom in Seattle when he played there in 2004. I had just stuck like three pieces of Bubblicious in my mouth, so I could barely speak. I told him to have a good show, and he said, "Well, there's quite a lot of random elements..." Good times.

am i late to the party on richrud d jomes soundcloud? im pretty confident in my ears when detecting afx. no newb. so, confirmed not him? cause my ears are saying yes

Edited by marf

am i late to the party on richrud d jomes soundcloud? im pretty confident in my ears when detecting afx. no newb. so, confirmed not him? cause my ears are saying yes

Hmmm. I'm not actually an expert. But I thought that the emotional content of the composition just sounded like a completely different person... however, cool tracks on that SC! I don't know.