IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

"when I get onto the gig files. "

If RDJ pulls a AE_LIVE i will puke my fucking ring up with excitement and life-is-completeness!

It would be odd for only AE to set up one of these stores, eh?

"when I get onto the gig files. "

If RDJ pulls a AE_LIVE i will puke my fucking ring up with excitement and life-is-completeness!

It would be odd for only AE to set up one of these stores, eh?

God, now he's going to puke his ring up, gross.

The one I mentioned seemed like they had beats and sounds that they were flushing into the mix with a vibert heavy part and Richard heavy part. So not straight up playing tracks, could be wrong though, I just expected that people were doing that then with ableton around, heh, not that they would have been using that then, being of an older school.

When was the last time AFX played "live", though? Hasn't he been DJ'ing since the mid-90s at least?

i'm sure he could sell something other than live tracks (like remastered sc trax or mfm?)

either way is yet another face melter

I wonder if boc feel left out of the party with the hours and hours and hours of quality material being bestowed on us by ae and aphex

They've probably released all the music that they've created, heheh, slow buurn.

they said they made like 100 tracks for geogaddi tho

and in interviews they say their tracks start out as samples from jam sessions. id imagine they have hours and hours and hours and hundreds of hours of jam sessions

Edited by Zeffolia

I wonder if boc feel left out of the party with the hours and hours and hours of quality material being bestowed on us by ae and aphex

I don't think BOC care, honestly - I really do think they make music for themselves first and foremost, and feel no need to share beyond their commercial releases.

and in interviews they say their tracks start out as samples from jam sessions. id imagine they have hours and hours and hours and hundreds of hours of jam sessions

"BoC Bleep Store now open - check exclusive Magic Window alt versions and previously unreleased 4-hours-unedited version of The Color Of The Fire"

I don't think BOC care, honestly - I really do think they make music for themselves first and foremost, and feel no need to share beyond their commercial releases.

no, I totally agree. I was just having a go and am greedy.

"BoC Bleep Store now open - check exclusive Magic Window alt versions and previously unreleased 4-hours-unedited version of The Color Of The Fire"

I think they have LOADS of stuff too, but the BOC Bleep store would probably launch like this:

"BoC Bleep Store now open! - Check out the Twoism re-issue in FLAC and WAV, Trans Canada Highway Re-issue in FLAC and WAV"

Guest bitroast

28f15df598.jpg

just dumb carryover from when the soundcloud had all the tracks and whole bunch of them were sorted into different playlists (sleepytime/ambient, fast tracks, etc.).

making the track public again made the playlist public.