IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

What a great suprise this, sounds so lovely :) going to add it to my CCAI playlist now!

Lol, I posted a comment to this track and now it's gone, guess it wasn't lush enough, heheh. nwae, cool that he's making pickups now.

Refresh, it's still there. Don't worry :)

this is great

and what are pickups

I was assuming he meant magnetic pickups, cause he said that he wound his own, which would have been fiddly. It's fine copper wire wound around a magnet that creates a magnetic field which picks up the vibrations of the piano strings.

What a great suprise this, sounds so lovely :) going to add it to my CCAI playlist now!

Lol, I posted a comment to this track and now it's gone, guess it wasn't lush enough, heheh. nwae, cool that he's making pickups now.

Refresh, it's still there. Don't worry :)

/thumbs up smilie

This dude...

:facepalm:

Probably forgetting that AFX released her best music on Rephlex :) don't get yourself worked up about it though, everyone goes through the same discoveries at different times (and tbh I've seen a lot more obvious picks on there). Maybe someone who doesn't know Delia yet will discover it through this link so it's always worth it (I draw the line with Die Antwoord fucking up her tracks).

Great anecdote about Rephlex almost releasing the Ten Raggas record, now I'm kind of bummed out it didn't...

@user18081971: shit just realised i was playing tht box nrg track live off my computer, i aint got those files anymore, my crazy french girlfriend at the time stepped on my laptop and snapped it in half...as it was angled up...totally fucked the hardrive, lost shed loads of tunes..

:psyduck: