IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

31 minutes ago, Joyrex said:
49 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

I don’t think I’ve heard any potential unreleased tracks in the Paris set...

Well, it's obvious he's run out of material :dadjoke:

he's gonna drop 'em in ireland, ha:)

Rave

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

On 8/29/2019 at 11:49 AM, Joyrex said:

Well, it's obvious he's run out of material :dadjoke:

He put out a lot of unreleased stuff, the most ever it seems before the release, probably because they're simpler compositions

• 1 month later...

Re-upload in the sc channel.

As much as I'd love this, eh, activity to lead us to everything that is beautiful aka massive dump vol.2 (or bleepstore update), most probably just a one-off. So better not to get my hopes up.

14 minutes ago, Uros said:

As much as I'd love this, eh, activity to lead us to everything that is beautiful aka massive dump vol.2 (or bleepstore update), most probably just a one-off. So better not to get my hopes up.

Goddamn! I sure hope so! 

But wait.....” #religion and spirituality ” ???!!!?

uh ooooh.....

On 10/13/2019 at 2:36 AM, Uros said:

This was a lovely thing to wake up to Sunday morning (to see he posted this again)

On 8/19/2019 at 11:45 AM, beer badger said:

Surprised the Orphans EP was never pressed to vinyl. The artwork and tunes would have made this a cute slab of wax.

It kinda did get pressed...

https://www.discogs.com/Aphex-Twin-London-14092019/release/14160194

Back when the Bleepstore was first launched, I'd hoped Orphans would be a dynamic release that Richie would be adding to, as and when. A home for all the tunes that didn't belong anywhere else. Sadly, years later, that doesn't seem the case, especially with this vinyl sealing the deal.

Shame to see the store get semi-neglected since the initial launch. Still, those cassette categories got me living in hope... 

Edited by valleyinaire

On 10/18/2019 at 6:04 PM, Dragon said:

goddamn beer badger you didn't know about this awesome obvious aphex record from four weeks into the future???

I had no intention of trying to be the smartest guy in the room...just sparking conversation.

• Facepalm 1

On 10/19/2019 at 10:43 AM, valleyinaire said:

Back when the Bleepstore was first launched, I'd hoped Orphans would be a dynamic release that Richie would be adding to, as and when. A home for all the tunes that didn't belong anywhere else. Sadly, years later, that doesn't seem the case, especially with this vinyl sealing the deal.

Shame to see the store get semi-neglected since the initial launch. Still, those cassette categories got me living in hope... 

lol he was supposed to add new tracks in some release (and if you own the album, new tracks = free) wich is why a lot of us bought the whole discography for the second or third time ? two years and a half after that, what's been added ? 3 tracks on drukqs ( two alternative avril 14th and mangle 11) I feel a bit gutted to be honest...

Edited by d-a-m-o