IGNORED

Funny Pictures 2015 (aka Funny Pictures Part 3)

Joyrex

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bernie sander's is running for president isn't he? So they hijacked that pic from a like minded group that would have nicked it from the bush presidential library site. I didn't find that funny, more interested in the fact that the dalai lama was there. I mean sure, the american regimes have generally been positive about the tibetan cause, whilst not actually doing anything about it for the obvious reason of not wanting a war with china. But to consort with such people in such a manner to me points to him being a cohort in the new world order. They like to have the major religious leaders on board.

-sie- ..

I had a lot of respect for the Dalai Lama, but after his getting friendly with our last failure for a president, I feel betrayed.

The point of the pic was simple irony, but now it's triggered another political topic. Damn.

I'm not really sure how to WATMM anymore.

BushIrony_zps8rt8a1ok.jpg

look @ the bottom

OOOOOH! "Hat tip"!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I get it!!! Like, a pun on "hat trick" from soccer, but most of the world calls the sport "football". So basically George W. Bush is even more retarded than people calling football "soccer", and then Bush is eating with an enlightened dude who is laughing like, "HAHAAAA~ You're fucking retarded!!!", and then Bush's face is like, "I don't get it...", but Bush smiles to pretend like he knows what's up, and then that makes everyone in the background laugh even harder cuz retarded ex-president is even more retarded, who says "soccer", and then it was made even funnier cuz the Dalai Lama actually writes his own facebook posts, but he wrote it in 3rd person to make fun of retarded presidents, and then finally we realize that after the Dalai Lama blew out the candles (btw, who Bush referred to as the "Daily Llama"), Bush commented, "You are fast for your age! The candle wax didn't even melt on the cake! *hheh hheh*", to which the Dalai Lama replied, "Yes, well- you did not plant explosives and use thermite on these candles, because this is not September 11th. Meditation has kept me mentally and physically agile, but my speed is still no comparison to a swift, controlled demolition, as demonstrated by your people on September 11th."

Then the Dalai Lama dropped the mic and walked out in slow motion with his posse. Then Bush was left there with a cake, alone, farting.

Archived