IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

3 minutes ago, yekker said:

You bought a joint at a park? Sounds sketchy...

:lol:

I live in California. It's easier to get weed than it is to find a decent hamburger.

Some other guys were selling mushrooms to give you more context.

2 hours ago, Braintree said:

:lol:

I live in California. It's easier to get weed than it is to find a decent hamburger.

Some other guys were selling mushrooms to give you more context.

Can't you buy weed in stores though? 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, yekker said:

Can't you buy weed in stores though? 

Yeah you can do that, too. It's pretty nice to have someone walking around Delores Park selling joints and edibles though. Some people walk around and sell beer or water or shots of rum along with a real coconut.

Some dudes post up with a cart and sell a thing called a Cutty Bang.

5 minutes ago, Braintree said:

Yeah you can do that, too. It's pretty nice to have someone walking around Delores Park selling joints and edibles though. Some people walk around and sell beer or water or shots of rum along with a real coconut.

Some dudes post up with a cart and sell a thing called a Cutty Bang.

I should move to Cali ?

• Like 1

so...gotta wild hair and decided to test drive some of this delta 8 business...can confirm the shit works... dunno if I can pinpoint yet the receptors this is/isn't firing upon, but feels legit. 

side note: I am one who appreciates the uptake of a daily thc edible, and thus am able to confirm that the infractions between the deltas is negligible. 

12 hours ago, zero said:

so...gotta wild hair and decided to test drive some of this delta 8 business...can confirm the shit works... dunno if I can pinpoint yet the receptors this is/isn't firing upon, but feels legit. 

side note: I am one who appreciates the uptake of a daily thc edible, and thus am able to confirm that the infractions between the deltas is negligible. 

As a fellow Texan, I can vouch for this as well.

i stopped smoking weed some dayys ago and i like that i got rid of the bad smells in the bathroom (it is where i always smoked bcs the other rooms have smoke detect0rz) and im feeling more clear in the head but i miss being tired

On 4/20/2021 at 1:48 PM, Rubin Farr said:

20mg THC dark chocolate for breakfast, with a mellow day of bong tokes and streaming movies planned, maybe some vidya games to boot. Healthy snacks at the ready ?

086ADCD5-9EF7-4DD8-AA7F-6B7D1EB97F74.jpeg

that seems overly egoistic to me

27 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Dispensary next to the Chinese takeout, that’s ‘America.

7FC11936-D223-4850-BDAB-3162D272E3CA.jpeg

Always found this kinda thing really odd about American city planning, I guess since the USA is probably the least pedestrianised place on earth you always get those places where it's loads of shops in a L or U shape with parking spaces in the middle. You can so easily get by in Europe without a car.

1 hour ago, milkface said:

Always found this kinda thing really odd about American city planning, I guess since the USA is probably the least pedestrianised place on earth you always get those places where it's loads of shops in a L or U shape with parking spaces in the middle. You can so easily get by in Europe without a car.

probably not the right topic to go too far into this, but I'm sure you may know that the majority of American cities not on the coasts were planned around the time when automobiles were coming of age. European cities, as we know, are far older, and planned before cars. plus, not as much cheap, available land to sprawl out to over there. which didn't happen right away in the U.S., but gradually boomed as suburbanization of this country became a thing. and so, we have ended up with vast seas of strip mall shops with ample parking out front, so we can waddle our fat asses out of air conditioned road hogs, and pick up the latest and greatest in the marihuana industry.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zero said:

probably not the right topic to go too far into this, but I'm sure you may know that the majority of American cities not on the coasts were planned around the time when automobiles were coming of age. European cities, as we know, are far older, and planned before cars. plus, not as much cheap, available land to sprawl out to over there. which didn't happen right away in the U.S., but gradually boomed as suburbanization of this country became a thing. and so, we have ended up with vast seas of strip mall shops with ample parking out front, so we can waddle our fat asses out of air conditioned road hogs, and pick up the latest and greatest in the marihuana industry.

yeah that makes sense. i have been to the USA a few times since the age of 4 and what always struck me was how big everything is and how far apart everything is. the streets feel so empty and lifeless in some cities cause people drive as opposed to walk

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 12:57 PM, zero said:

You are correct sir, I’d say an exception is Washington DC, which was one of the first examples of American urban planning, except it was designed for horses, and holy shit it shows during gridlock.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

wow, i can't wait til this shit is over:)

i finally decided to rub it in my wounds by checking how far a medicinal cannabis shop

was to all our residences when we lived in florida

at most, a couple of blocks

you can get anything

flower, oils, concentrates & topicals

come on ireland, ya passed medical cannabis

december 01, 2016

• Like 1

Survey: Over Two-Thirds of Health Clinicians Acknowledge That Cannabis “Can Be Used Medically”

https://norml.org/blog/2021/05/21/survey-over-two-thirds-of-medical-professionals-acknowledge-that-cannabis-can-be-used-medically/

Nearly 70 percent of US clinicians believe in the use of cannabis as a medicine, according to survey data published in the journal Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research.

Commenting on the findings, NORML’s Deputy Director Paul Armentano said: “Overwhelming majorities of patients and their providers acknowledge that cannabis is a legitimate medicine. Politicians should not be standing in their way by opposing efforts to permit medical professionals from recommending cannabis to their patients in instances where they believe it is therapeutically appropriate.”

A team of investigators affiliated with the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the US Public Health Service compiled responses from over 2,200 practicing doctors, internists, nurse practitioners, and oncologists regarding their attitudes about medical cannabis.

Sixty-nine percent of respondents said that they believed that cannabis possessed medical utility. Those who favored its medical use of were most likely to endorse marijuana use for treating pain (73 percent), cancer (72 percent), and nausea (61 percent).

More than one-in-four respondents (27 percent) acknowledged having authorized the use of cannabis for one of their patients. However, many respondents were unable to accurately identify the legal status of cannabis in their state – with many believing that marijuana was either fully or partially legal in instances where it was not.

Authors concluded: “This is among the first studies to assess clinician beliefs and practices related to medical cannabis in a U.S. multi-state sample. … Over two-thirds (68.9 percent) of clinicians surveyed believe that cannabis has medicinal uses and just over a quarter (26.6 percent) had ever recommended cannabis to a patient. … Results from this study suggest that the highest prevalence conditions where clinicians indicated they believed cannabis could be medically used were scientifically based – pain, nausea, appetite activation, anti-seizure, and spasticity.

“Clinician education about state-based policies for cannabis use may also be warranted. In this study, 6 in 10 clinicians incorrectly reported the cannabis legalization policy in their state. … Given that clinicians are responsible for recommending medicinal cannabis in most states that have legalized it, ongoing education about the health effects of cannabis is warranted.”

Full text of the study, “Clinician beliefs and practices related to cannabis,” appears in Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research.

https://norml.org/blog/2021/05/21/survey-over-two-thirds-of-medical-professionals-acknowledge-that-cannabis-can-be-used-medically/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...