IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember whether I've asked this here before, but do any of you have insight into your first highs vs later highs?  I remember during the first few times I smoked weed, it was truly psychedelic in a way that it never has been again.  I got time distortion, "time groupings" where my time was chopped into independent sequences, quasi-synesthetic hallucinations while listening to music, Alice in Wonderland syndrome where I felt like a giant, visual distortions where I felt tiny and my bed looked like a gigantic field, basically it was psychedelic in a way that it hasn't been for me for years.

Would it be a result of an especially strong sativa strain, or do you require multi-year tolerance to get this effect?  Or is it simply based on dosage?  My time between smoking is always at least 1 week, but generally 1 month, and it has never increased beyond that

Edited by Zeffolia

The craziest i had was closed eye visuals, that was early on.

Maybe it has to do with your body not be used to the drug?

Then again, the first time I smoked I got high but not very much.

On 9/12/2019 at 10:07 PM, Zeffolia said:

I don't remember whether I've asked this here before, but do any of you have insight into your first highs vs later highs?  I remember during the first few times I smoked weed, it was truly psychedelic in a way that it never has been again.  I got time distortion, "time groupings" where my time was chopped into independent sequences, quasi-synesthetic hallucinations while listening to music, Alice in Wonderland syndrome where I felt like a giant, visual distortions where I felt tiny and my bed looked like a gigantic field, basically it was psychedelic in a way that it hasn't been for me for years.

Would it be a result of an especially strong sativa strain, or do you require multi-year tolerance to get this effect?  Or is it simply based on dosage?  My time between smoking is always at least 1 week, but generally 1 month, and it has never increased beyond that

i've been smoking non stop for 20 years and 2 years ago i stopped for 3 months... when i smoked my first joint again, it felt like acid... i've never felt like that with weed before because when i started smoking in my 18's i did not smoke weed, i smoked hashish in smaller quantities increasing the quantities gradually along the years so when i moved to weed the high was pretty tolerable... those 3 months without smoking got my threshold really low so when i smoked a weed joint again like i used to, pretty much just weed with no mixed tobacco, i got high as a fucking kite...

Edited by Tim_J

I know some people are better off puffing on the magic herb, than like myself who are better off drinking.

But if you like a good drink and then puff on the magic herb, then you're asking for big trouble. Had so many psychedelic whiteouts in my life because of this combination. It really is a just a massive death punch in the brain. 

Generally 9/10 I smoked weed I was seeing fucking goblins in my eyes and in my brain. Such a lightweight with weed and trust me it actually speeds my brain up. If I smoke my mind starts whirling at 1000mph.

I've had so many tripped out situations on weed. And that's why my friends I haven't gone near it for over a decade. Happy days.

15 hours ago, beer badger said:

I know some people like myself who are better off drinking.

Nowt personal, but you’d be wise to look at this again. If you move from beer to spirits & think being a sommelier is a fun pursuit, it’s your subconscious speaking, rationalising the intake of alcohol by integrating it into your life as a career choice.

Not a criticism, more a heads up from an ex-sommelier *wink*, if you know what works for you with the shrubbery, cool n the gang, but booze can be an insidious companion like Iago.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 4:15 PM, cwmbrancity said:

Nowt personal, but you’d be wise to look at this again. If you move from beer to spirits & think being a sommelier is a fun pursuit, it’s your subconscious speaking, rationalising the intake of alcohol by integrating it into your life as a career choice.

Not a criticism, more a heads up from an ex-sommelier *wink*, if you know what works for you with the shrubbery, cool n the gang, but booze can be an insidious companion like Iago.

Bullshit. Everyone I know who got well into smoking weed for decades is a fucking sad loser. A useless waste of space, with no self esteem. And almost never achieved anything above zero. Yeah I'm sure there are creative types and like I said certain people who co-operate with weed.

Long term dope smokers are pathetic mate,  I know loads of them. And they are no good to man or beast. Just sort of lounging around, I wouldn't pay them to make me a cup of tea. Hahah. Your post is total utter shite. Actually I just reread your post, and it doesn't make any fucking sense to me (apart from being a load of shite). What the fuck are you talking about?

I like my beer but I could go trekking for 2 weeks, right now up mountains, which would leave your average dopesmoker shitting his pants and coughing up his lungs in the carpark. In fact I've climbed many times above 6000 meters. Like water off a ducks back. My age, against some dope smoking dork who hasn't left his couch? Hahah. Please. 

You have been brainwashed by dope. Go on breathe that shit into your lungs. 

On a side note all those idiots have been smoking dope for decades are really fucking paranoid, delusional, and probably shit their pants while they stare at daytime television.

Regards

BeerFuckingWolf

Hahah

Yeah can't do a days work but got a 1000 conspiracy theory's about little green men taking over the planet. Fucking fantastic. Fucking fantastic lol. 

If you smoke dope that's fucking great mate. But when somebody tells me Bagpuss is a fucking evil pedo (check the fucking thread) and then tells me to stop drinking and get on the bong. Never guess what? You can fuck off.

Cheers!

Edited by beer badger
  • Facepalm 1

Bullshit. Everyone I know who got well into smoking weed for decades is a fucking sad loser. A useless waste of space, with no self esteem. And almost never achieved anything above zero. Yeah I'm sure there are creative types and like I said certain people who co-operate with weed.

Long term dope smokers are pathetic mate,  I know loads of them. And they are no good to man or beast. Just sort of lounging around, I wouldn't pay them to make me a cup of tea. Hahah. Your post is total utter shite. Actually I just reread your post, and it doesn't make any fucking sense to me (apart from being a load of shite). What the fuck are you talking about?

I like my beer but I could go trekking for 2 weeks, right now up mountains, which would leave your average dopesmoker shitting his pants and coughing up his lungs in the carpark. In fact I've climbed many times above 6000 meters. Like water off a ducks back. My age, against some dope smoking dork who hasn't left his couch? Hahah. Please. 

On a side note all those idiots have been smoking dope for decades are really fucking paranoid, delusional, and probably shit their pants while they stare at daytime television.

Regards

BeerFuckingWolf

Most stoners I know are successful. I know a doctor and several law school graduates who smoke almost everyday. And a lot of people who have normal jobs and lives that use weed to relax. And I know people who haven't achieved much in life because they are depressive but don't smoke weed. You're basically describing the symptoms of depression, which is an illness where weed probably is the treatment not the cause. Those "losers" that you know who smoke weed everyday might be (consciously or unconsciously) self-medicating.

• Like 1

Regards

BeerFuckingWolf

Hadn’t read this post, my own post must’ve hit a nerve.

How about we decide this bs over a race up Pen Y Fan. I’m mostly titanium from the pelvis down so you have a theoretical head start, but the proviso is you have to drink booze on your way up & I have to munch an edible?

It’s called the Fan Dance. Just down the M4, you could be here inside 2 hours.