IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

So like

Are these individual "albums" or all an album called "AE_LIVE"

having a bit of an ocd panic attack save me

I'd put them all under the one album.

Cripes, can't wait to get home and drink these in with my ears.

iTunes automatically sorts them as separate albums, and I kind of like that just because I get a row of AE_LIVE album covers.

Also 53 minutes on in Katowice is so damned good. Relatively simple compared to much of these sets, but it reminds me of early Autechre in ways. Playful and weird and fearless.

What ?

Warp you suck !

The lack of promotion on this is killing me.

Even no e-mail from the ae bleepstore to Ae heads.

Thank idm godz, WATMM exists !

another one for the tru fans! bring it! :music:

i've literally been listening to one of the 4 soundboards every day since they've dropped.

and just when i thought that maybe i might be able to absorb all of them... BOOM!

Haha, the guys are really delivering. We definitely had an influence on them during the AAA :smile:. I have bought the first 4 sets yesterday. Will buy this load later. Good for xmas.

Also, something is telling me we might get some old sets later too. Would love it.

Now to suffer a day in work before getting to download these sets when I get home. This is gonna be a long day! Wish I'd seen this before I left the house!

This is awesome - I was at the Grafenhainichen festival gig and was really hoping to hear this in good quality. There was a very fucked-up German guy who kept shouting 'VAT IS DIS? IS DIS NOISE? IS DIS MUSIC?' in my ear throughout.

Yeah, thinking that as well. And you don't have to buy them all, obviously.

Next time I'lll prolly go for the most recent. As it's the one which probably sounds more different from the ones I already have. This time, I couldn't resist my consumerist urges and bought them all...o silly me

edit: @phudoshin

Edited by goDel

Yeah, thinking that as well. And you don't have to buy them all, obviously.

Next time I'lll prolly go for the most recent. As it's the one which probably sounds more different from the ones I already have. This time, I couldn't resist my consumerist urges and bought them all...o silly me

edit: @phudoshin

Me too.. fuckit .. cheap enough and my brain will be able to enjoy the subtle differences in about 25 years of listening :p