IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

Is there still chance to get the sets? I've subscribed this afternoon and did receive the cofirm subscription request email.

After that.... no email :(

Try going to the link here and using the forgot password function. Reset password etc.

https://autechre.bleepstores.com

Does it seem like they will release more live sets like this since the site has separate downloads and such+ also discogs seem to list it as one release but it looked separate to me

I just signed up, but no invite email. Have I missed a boarding of the good boat ae? Don't leave me on the shore, ae! Sail not into that gentle night! Sail not!

So do only people who signed up within 24 hours get access to this inestimable treasure?

Same here. Try clicking "forgot password" worked for me.

Mind. Fuckers....each set is so different, even though I know it's based on the same "parameters." Certain fragments/sections/track components reappear only to mark the territory or refresh your bearings. So much the same...yet so much different....Amazing. A masterwork. All four soundboards refer to each other while remaining completely apart; exactly as the artwork suggests lol

The site says 'currently invite-only' i.e. 'currently, but eventually will not be invite-only'.

No way they would go to this trouble and it remain a limited, one-time only deal. Chill.

listened to Dublin last night when going to bed, so not the most concentrated listening, but first impressions mixed. starts off quite incoherent, but when it did coalesce into something more structured it was pretty great. will definitely need some more proper listens though.

Is there still chance to get the sets? I've subscribed this afternoon and did receive the cofirm subscription request email.

Try going to the link here and using the forgot password function. Reset password etc.

Thanks for pointing me to this possible workaround. Sadly for me it doesnt work...

Thanks for pointing me to this possible workaround. Sadly for me it doesnt work...

Arghhh, sorry to hear that. I wonder why that worked for some of us but not others? =/

Arghhh, sorry to hear that. I wonder why that worked for some of us but not others? =/

Some of us are, obviously, the chosen ones...

Some of us are, obviously, the chosen ones...

Or someone at bleep noticed and pulled the plug

The site says 'currently invite-only' i.e. 'currently, but eventually will not be invite-only'.

No way they would go to this trouble and it remain a limited, one-time only deal. Chill.

Yeah I keep telling my self this and trying to stay patient but not going to lie it is fucking with me that I cant hear this yet!!

i signed up to the mailing list with one email address, got the confirmation email there, but then received the store invite at a different email address which i guess i had previously registered with bleep for past purchases. maybe this is happening to others?

i signed up to the mailing list with one email address, got the confirmation email there, but then received the store invite at a different email address which i guess i had previously registered with bleep for past purchases. maybe this is happening to others?

it did to me... was kinda surprised, too. now i got two accounts while others have none, i feel bad... :I

Edited by jaderpansen