I don't know what it is but sometimes when you add reverb to a certain percussion sound (mostly wooden or cowbells I guess) it sounds kinda awful, not smooth, it has that kkkkhhhhh pre-sound, and it really pisses me off. A lot of it is in 1st 44

African Rave ep :facepalm: :facepalm:

I've never been so embarrassed to be part of this online autist community as I am right now

it's everyday bro

hurr durr let's wait for the ltd edishon vinyel, i'll put it on discougz for a thousand quid yeah Blerp is down Warp what a spit in teh face  :cerious:

Can all of you just shut the fuck up?

not until the fixed ltd version with no sloppy reverb tails is out

my farts have sloppy reverb too. looking forward to the ep!

Latter-part upward slurps in MT1 t29r2 (4:57 onwards) reminding of same bizness at the tail-end of sinistrailAB air by the Techre Brothers

What sorcery is this

probably just a pitch wheel / knob going up and down on whatever source sound they're both using

pitch-bend-mod-wheel-repair.jpg

Latter-part upward slurps in MT1 t29r2 (4:57 onwards) reminding of same bizness at the tail-end of sinistrailAB air by the Techre Brothers

What sorcery is this

probably just a pitch wheel / knob going up and down on whatever source sound they're both using

pitch-bend-mod-wheel-repair.jpg

Nope you're wrong.

It's a variable parameter modulator that is linked to the blockchain. It's a revolutionary new method being used for the first time by the Richard D Jams. 

And who said he couldn't innovate anymore.

Ok, will try out listning to this Jlin now. Just to try to keep myself sane this month.

What is her best album????

i second this. i saw some reddit post claiming this ep sounded like a ripoff of Jlin's music, nut have never once a heard a track by her. can anyone provide compelling evidence to support this case? which Jlin tracks sound like this EP the most?

https://jlin.bandcamp.com/track/1

my favorite jlin track i think. the snare in and out riddims+bass kicks are similar, would definitely say he was inspired by it.

there was also this in a jlin mix on planet mu. was deleted after a week or so, think this might just be an old version of MT1? or a jlin edit, the bass does sound like something she would do.