IGNORED

Actress - Karma & Desire

auxien

2 hours ago, BobDobalina said:

Butt im anal too 

:doge:

I would agree it's sacrilege if they were mixed, but the tracks are actually quite defined in this case, and he gave them unique titles

for those not steeped in trumpalia

image.png.5208526a5fd33811ac3a9670a0d862dd.png

image.thumb.png.2e62857f1f5aa22b05bc789947231774.png

the price has now been changed

actress is british so idk if this is related but coincidentally at the time of his posting the 88 release, this was in the news. 

Edited by very honest

I like 88 but goddamn Apple iPhone music player for randomly restarting tracks after you pause them. Sometimes it picks up where you left off after being paused for a long time, sometimes it restarts them after being paused for a couple of minutes. Really fucking annoying even for short tracks, Super duper goddamnwtf annoying when it's long tracks. I looked into this issue once because it's so goddamn annoying and apparently it's "by design". ?  So I just don't want to bother playing this if I'm not able to listen to the whole thing in one sitting. But also maybe screw you Actress for not breaking it up into individual tracks? ?

That sucks man @sidewinder.  If someone has (or could make) a tracklist w/ startimes I'll make a CUE file that you could then use to split the flac into individual tracks, and bam, 2k on your way

On 7/19/2020 at 1:59 AM, markedone said:

:doge:

I would agree it's sacrilege if they were mixed, but the tracks are actually quite defined in this case, and he gave them unique titles

Such wow, seems the exception proves the RULE

^that Rotate Replaced track sucks, whoever it is.

hadn't listened to the beat tape but smoky lowkey shit sounds like it could be fun, Dam Voyage or whoever. had downloaded it but hadn't listened yet, will have to this weekend 

That thing on Tidal is not Actress.  He responded to someone on twitter saying so.

Also wondering if Dam Voyage is another Actress pseudonym.  Only 34 people follow the Twitter account for Dam Voyage and Actress originally retweeted articles saying he released that mixtape.  Either way liking that mixtape and love 88.  Might be one of my fav releases of his probably, which is saying something.

Edit: Looks like I was wrong.  Dam Voyage is not an Actress pseudonym.  Will have to look into Dam Voyage more after this mixtape: https://www.residentadvisor.net/news/73155

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 1.42.25 PM.png

Edited by AgentCooper
  • Thanks 1

Weird to tag it as him on spotify, youtube etc if its not actually him!?

Think he just fucking with us, but not complaining loving all the recent activity and looking forward to Karma & desire!

Its on his Youtube channel as him as well though.. but fuck knows whats going on ?

Maybe this is young paint gone solo!

Edited by kirm