IGNORED

Clark - Fantasm Planes

joew

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome news! So have 4 new Iradelphic Session tracks coming, then a few more on an EP later this year. I wasn't so crazy about Iradelphic so hopefully these new tracks will be a bit better.

Edit: Phantasm Plains is pretty sweet... liking it!

Guest CraniumXII

Sounding pretty good so far... I'll look forward to it!

Iradelphic was fine... Nothing really called my attention, but it wasn't terrible. Liking the EP's direction, so I'm fairly optimistic.

I miss Turning Dragon Clark

edit: but I suspect from interviews he will get back to that sound, seems he is going after more live processes, so he'll probably work out a way to produce similar energy material with a more lively raw process

the beginning reminded me quite a lot of this baskerville grinch track from the bibio split. the melodic progression coming on later is really beautiful. i have high hopes for this ep, hopefully some beat-driven clark again.

the money is moving towards live music, will be interesting to see how electronic music changes because of this

Whenever I read your posts I hear it read internally as the voice of a depressed child. It's really interesting and slightly disconcerting.

the money is moving towards live music, will be interesting to see how electronic music changes because of this

Whenever I read your posts I hear it read internally as the voice of a depressed child. It's really interesting and slightly disconcerting.

I'm happy that my posts offer something interesting to you.

The titles of his albums/EPs are always great.

Yep, this one is no exception either.

the trac is really good i think, hopefully referencing the good things to come. i was only truly displeased with one Iradelphic trac (ghosted) so i'm harppy with whatever style clark chooses, although i do have the yearning for ceramics clark sounds plees. maybe one day clark will loop back around to visit his past and start his whole process over again.

I liked Iradelphic, sure it's a lot more mellow than some of his more energetic stuff, but not all of his albums can be Turning Dragons can they? Looking forwards to hearing the new tracks

the money is moving towards skrillex

Archived